Edit History

artsmythe

artsmythe

Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application Sheetspacer.png

AC: 14/16 | HP: 18/18 | Fortitude: +5 | Reflex: +4 | Will: +9 | Perception: +7

Thandeka, her wet hair wrapped in a towel, opens the door to her dorm room only to find that there's no one there. She sighs deeply, then goes back into her room to dress for breakfast.

Making her way to the common area, she sits quietly down by Kaikara and attempts to eat some jerky, hardtack, and dried fruit from her personal store of rations. She also drinks some water from her waterskin with her simple meal. Not too much, but just enough to allow her to swallow the dry meal. The priestess was unsure whether students were supposed to sup at the dining hall in the mornings as when they first arrived to Magaambya, so she follows her friend's lead.

And, to be honest, she wasn't exactly sure whether she felt comfortable eating with Lilly yet .

While still pondering her ongoing moral and theological dilemma, she absentmindedly acknowledges the other students when they attempted to start up conversations with the two girls. After a while the human finds herself accompanying Kaikara and the other newcomers just outside Spire Dormitory to meet Esi Djana and Haibram Thodja. The next thing she realizes is her friend yelling. "And why, may I ask, does the Market refuse to deal with students of Magaambya? It was my impression that Magaambya protects Nantambu, and would be afforded some measure of respect and deference by the locals."

It is at this point that the tall cleric wakes as if from a dream... or a nightmare? "I am sorry. What did you say? Endangered... chickens? What?"

Pathbuilder Character Sheet

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:  n/a

Action: n/a

Bonus Action:  n/a

Main Hand: Open (Scimitar in sheath.)
Off Hand: Wooden Shield

Action 1: 

Action 2:

Action 3:

artsmythe

artsmythe

Thandeka, her wet hair wrapped in a towel, opens the door to her dorm room only to find that there's no one there. She sighs deeply, then goes back into her room to dress for breakfast.

Making her way to the common area, she sits quietly down by Kaikara and attempts to eat some jerky, hardtack, and dried fruit from her personal store of rations. She also drinks some water from her waterskin with her simple meal. Not too much, but just enough to allow her swallow the meager meal. The priestess was unsure whether students were supposed to sup at the dining hall in the mornings as when they first arrived to Magaambya, so she follows her friend's lead.

And, to be honest, she wasn't exactly sure whether she felt comfortable eating with Lilly yet .

While still pondering her ongoing moral and theological dilemma, she absentmindedly acknowledges the other stuents when they attempted to start up conversations with the two girls. After a while the human finds herself accompanying Kaikara and the other newcomers just outside Spire Dormitory to meet Esi Djana and Haibram Thodja. The next thing she realizes is her friend yelling. "And why, may I ask, does the Market refuse to deal with students of Magaambya? It was my impression that Magaambya protects Nantambu, and would be afforded some measure of respect and deference by the locals."

It is at this point that the tall cleric wakes as if from a dream... or a nightmare? "I am sorry. What did you say? Endangered... chickens? What?"

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:  n/a

Action: n/a

Bonus Action:  n/a

Main Hand: Open (Scimitar in sheath.)
Off Hand: Wooden Shield

Action 1: 

Action 2:

Action 3:

artsmythe

artsmythe

Making her way to the common area, she sits quietly down by Kaikara and attempts to eat some jerky, hardtack, and dried fruit from her personal store of rations. She also drinks some water from her waterskin with her simple meal. Not too much, but just enough to allow her swallow the meager meal. The priestess was unsure whether students were supposed to sup at the dining hall in the mornings as when they first arrived to Magaambya, so she follows her friend's lead.

While still pondering her ongoing moral and theological dilemma, she absentmindedly acknowledges the other stuents when they attempted to start up conversations with the two girls. After a while the human finds herself accompanying Kaikara and the other newcomers just outside Spire Dormitory to meet Esi Djana and Haibram Thodja. The next thing she realizes is her friend yelling. "And why, may I ask, does the Market refuse to deal with students of Magaambya? It was my impression that Magaambya protects Nantambu, and would be afforded some measure of respect and deference by the locals."

image.gif.bc10206b3523b29741323290329db93a.gif

artsmythe

artsmythe