Edit History

artsmythe

artsmythe

Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application Sheetspacer.png

AC: 14/16 | HP: 18/18 | Fortitude: +5 | Reflex: +4 | Will: +9 | Perception: +7

Taken aback at the dwarven student's snarling response to her last confused statement, Thandeka tries mightily to backpedal. "I'm... I'm sorry, Haibram. I meant no offense. I suppose I didn't get enough restful sleep last night. My apologies. Of course, we will do what you ask of us." She turns to her fellow classmates. "Won't we, everyone?"

She notes the presence of Silas, Kaikara... and, uh, Alandri. However, she also sees that Lilly isn't with the group, so she starts to get a little worried. Could she be ill? Can a "reincarnate" even get sick? "Excuse me, everyone. I... I need to find Lilly."

Pathbuilder Character Sheet

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:  n/a

Action: Moves inside the dormitory to look for Lilly.

Bonus Action:  n/a

Main Hand: Open (Scimitar in sheath.)
Off Hand: Wooden Shield

Action 1: Tries to placate Haibram.

Action 2: Starts looking for Lilly.

Action 3:

artsmythe

artsmythe

Taken aback at the dwarven student's snarling response to her last confused statement, Thandeka tries mightily to backpedal. "I'm... I'm sorry, Haibram. I meant no offense. I suppose I didn't get enough restful sleep last night. My apologies. Of course, we will do what you ask of us." She turns to her fellow classmates. "Won't we, everyone?"

She notes the presence of Silas, Kaikara... and, uh, Alandri. However, she also sees that Lilly isn't with the group, so she starts to get a little worried. Cold she be ill? Can a "reincarnate" even get sick? "Excuse me, everyone. I... I need to find Lilly."

Mechanics/OOC

Action 3:

artsmythe

artsmythe

She notes the presence of Silas, Kaikara... and, uh, Alandri. However, she also sees that Lilly isn't with the group, so she starts to get a worried. Cold she be ill? Can a "reincarnate" even get sick? "Excuse me, everyone. I... I need to find Lilly."

Mechanics/OOC

Action 3:

artsmythe

artsmythe

Taken aback at the dwarven student's snarling response to her last confused statement, Thandeka tries mightily to backpedal. "I'm... I'm sorry, Haibram. I meant no offense. I suppose I had didn't get enough restful sleep last night. My apologies. Of course, we will do what you ask of us." She turns to her fellow classmates. "Won't we, everyone?"

She notes the presence of Silas, Kaikara... and, uh, Alandri. However, she also sees that Lilly isn't with the group, so she starts to get a worried. Cold she be ill? Can a "reincarnate" even get sick? "Excuse me, everyone. I... I need to find Lilly."

Mechanics/OOC

Action 3:

artsmythe

artsmythe

Taken aback at the dwarven student's snarling response to her last confused statement, Thandeka tries mightily to backpedal. "I'm... I'm sorry, Haibram. I meant no offense. I suppose I had didn't get enough restful sleep last night. My apologies. Of course, we will do what you ask of us." She turns to her fellow classmates. "Won't we, everyone?"

Mechanics/OOC

Action: n/a

Action 1: 

Action 2:

Action 3:

Action: n/a