Edit History

artsmythe

artsmythe

Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application SheetThandeka Sun-Steel

AC: 14/16 | HP: 18/18 | Fortitude: +5 | Reflex: +4 | Will: +9 | Perception: +7

Although Alandri's words make sense, the straightforward priestess is still inclined to follow her instincts to help her... "friend", if she truly needed help. However, Kaikara's kindly advice struck home with Thandeka. Lilly, no matter what, was, indeed, "resourceful" and "intelligent". "You're right, of course. Both of you, Kaikara and... and Alandri." She blushes slightly when she mentions the elf's name, and she lowers her gaze from the handsome sorcerer and turns her face slightly away. "Um, yes. We have a 'mission'... or perhaps, an assignment. Shall we go, my new friends?" She then turns towards the wily catfolk thaumaturge. "You are coming, too, aren't you, Silas? I'm sure that we can truly succeed if we have your invaluable experience and expertise with us."

Pathbuilder Character Sheet

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:  n/a

Action: n/a

Bonus Action:  n/a

Main Hand: Open (Scimitar in sheath.)
Off Hand: Wooden Shield

Action 1: 

Action 2: 

Action 3:

artsmythe

artsmythe

Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application SheetThandeka Sun-Steel

Although Alandri's words make sense, the straightforward priestess is still inclined to follow her instincts to help her... "friend", if she truly needed help. However, Kaikara's kindly advice struck home with Thandeka. Lilly, no matter what, was, indeed, "resourceful" and "intelligent". "You're right, of course. Both of you, Kaikara and... and Alandri." She blushes slightly when she mentions the elf's name, and she lowers her gaze from the handsome sorcerer and turns her face slightly away. "Um, yes. We have a 'mission'... or perhaps, an assignment. Shall we go, my new friends?" She then turns towards the wily catfolk thaumaturge. "You are coming, too, aren't you, Silas? I'm sure that we can truly succeed if we have your invaluable experience and expertise with us."

Mechanics/OOC

Action 1: 

Action 2: 

Action 3:

artsmythe

artsmythe

Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application Sheetspacer.png

Mechanics/OOC

Action 1: 

Action 2: 

Action 3:

artsmythe

artsmythe

Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application Sheetspacer.png

Mechanics/OOC

Action: Moves inside the dormitory to look for Lilly.

Action 1: Tries to placate Haibram.

Action 2: Starts looking for Lilly.

Action 3: