Edit History

Ryfte

Ryfte

DESCRIPTION Lilly is a small, slender fleshwarp. She mostly resembles a very young halfling lass except for her face. Her head is shorter that what normally would be expected, without having a lower jaw at all. Her eyes are half again larger than typical for the size of her head. Her nose is extremely flat and much longer than most but joined along the bottom. It works much like the gills of a fish in that it has vertical flaps of skin that resemble slender vents. She has no mouth and her voice comes through the air vents of her "nose" instead.

She favors black and gray clothing colors.

WiP
| APPLICATION | SHEET
spacer.pngLilly and Moz
Female, Neutral Good, Fleshwarp (Created), Witch 1

AC: 16 | HP: 17/17 | S/D/C/I/W/C: +0/+2/+1/+4/+1/+1 | F/R/W: +4/+5/+6 | Move: 25' | Senses: Low-Light Vision, Perception +4
Trained: Acrobatics +5, Arcana +7, Athletics +3, Intimidate +4, L:Farming +7, L:Milling +7, Occult +7, Society+7, Stealth +5, Survival +4, Thievery +5
Untrained: Crafting +4, Deception +1, Diplomacy +1, Medicine +1, Nature +1, Performance +1, Religion +1

It had been her first morning on academy grounds and she couldn't stay bottled up in her room. Its not that it was too small for her. In fact, it was quite the opposite, it felt strange being in a room that was so enormous! The mere fact that she was there and that soon she would begin her training had filled her with excitement and she couldn't settle down.

As she left her room and stepped out of the building into the very, very, early predawn light she hummed along with the musical accompaniment that she created. *I won't go far... and I'll make certain I'm back soon...* She took a deep breath and grinned, in her own way, her eyes and lower nostril folds creased, small indications of her happiness in the moment.

Indeed, she really hadn't gone far but she had lost track of time, despite the situation. She'd discovered a small garden and had lost herself in the plants surrounding her, vague reminders of what her life had once been, so long ago. It brought up long buried childhood memories, simple and joyous, full of sun and song with her family. Before she had realized it the morning had come and she knew without a doubt that she would be late as she hurried back to the dormatory.

"Sorry if I've delayed things! My apologies to everyone, Esi and Haibram." Lilly waved meekly as she joined them and gave a quick bow to Esi and Haibram. Her accompanying music faded away to silence as she blushed, embarrassed at her tardiness. "I went for a walk quite early this morning and explored the grounds. I found a small garden and it brought back some wonderful memories, sitting there and watching the morning unfold with the plants. I don't want to cause further delay, where as we going and what are we up to? Is it like yesterday or is it different?" Clearly she was excited, her words almost tumbling over one another as she asked about the days activities ahead.

OoC

Summary: ???

Reaction: ??
Action 1: ???
Action 2: ???
Action 3: ???

Offenses (Attack +6):
Dagger (+6; 1d4-1; Agile, Finesse, Thrown 10', Versatile S)
Throwing Knife (+6; 1d4-1; Agile, Finesse, Thrown 20')

Spells (Attack +7, DC 17):
Cantrips

Detect Magic spacer.png (--; --; 30' emanation; --; Registers magic in the area)
Electric Arc spacer.png (--; 1d4+4 electricity; 30'; Ref DC 17; One or two targets)
Mage Hand 
spacer.png (--; --; 30'; --; Targets 1 unattended object of light Bulk or less)
Ray of Frost spacer.png (+7; 1d4+4 cold; 120'; --; Targets 1 creature, does double damage on a critical and inflicts a -10' status penalty to the targets speeds for 1 round)
Shield spacer.png (--; --; --; --; Grants a shield of magical force until the start of your next turn that grants a +1 circumstance bonus to your AC and has Hardness 5)
Level 1
Mage Armor 
spacer.png (--; --; --; --; +1 item bonus to AC,  max Dex mod +5. While wearing mage armor, you use your unarmored proficiency to calculate your AC.)
??? spacer.png (--; --; --; --; --)

Ryfte

Ryfte

DESCRIPTION Lilly is a small, slender fleshwarp. She mostly resembles a very young halfling lass except for her face. Her head is shorter that what normally would be expected, without having a lower jaw at all. Her eyes are half again larger than typical for the size of her head. Her nose is extremely flat and much longer than most but joined along the bottom. It works much like the gills of a fish in that it has vertical flaps of skin that resemble slender vents. She has no mouth and her voice comes through the air vents of her "nose" instead.

WiP
| APPLICATION | SHEET
spacer.pngLilly and Moz

AC: 16 | HP: 17/17 | S/D/C/I/W/C: +0/+2/+1/+4/+1/+1 | F/R/W: +4/+5/+6 | Move: 25' | Senses: Low-Light Vision, Perception +4
Trained: Acrobatics +5, Arcana +7, Athletics +3, Intimidate +4, L:Farming +7, L:Milling +7, Occult +7, Society+7, Stealth +5, Survival +4, Thievery +5
Untrained: Crafting +4, Deception +1, Diplomacy +1, Medicine +1, Nature +1, Performance +1, Religion +1

It had been her first morning on academy grounds and she couldn't stay bottled up in her room. Its not that it was too small for her. In fact, it was quite the opposite, it felt strange being in a room that was so enormous! The mere fact that she was there and that soon she would begin her training had filled her with excitement and she couldn't settle down.

As she left her room and stepped out of the building into the very, very, early predawn light she hummed along with the musical accompaniment that she created. *I won't go far... and I'll make certain I'm back soon...* She took a deep breath and grinned, in her own way, her eyes and lower nostril folds creased, small indications of her happiness in the moment.

Indeed, she really hadn't gone far but she had lost track of time, despite the situation. She'd discovered a small garden and had lost herself in the plants surrounding her, vague reminders of what her life had once been, so long ago. It brought up long buried childhood memories, simple and joyous, full of sun and song with her family. Before she had realized it the morning had come and she knew without a doubt that she would be late as she hurried back to the dormatory.

"Sorry if I've delayed things! My apologies to everyone, Esi and Haibram." Lilly waved meekly as she joined them and gave a quick bow to Esi and Haibram. Her accompanying music faded away to silence as she blushed, embarrassed at her tardiness. "I went for a walk quite early this morning and explored the grounds. I found a small garden and it brought back some wonderful memories, sitting there and watching the morning unfold with the plants. I don't want to cause further delay, where as we going and what are we up to? Is it like yesterday or is it different?" Clearly she was excited, her words almost tumbling over one another as she asked about the days activities ahead.

OoC

Offenses (Attack +6):

Cantrips

Detect Magic spacer.png (--; --; 30' emanation; --; Registers magic in the area)
Electric Arc spacer.png (--; 1d4+4 electricity; 30'; Ref DC 17; One or two targets)
Mage Hand 
Ray of Frost spacer.png (+7; 1d4+4 cold; 120'; --; Targets 1 creature, does double damage on a critical and inflicts a -10' status penalty to the targets speeds for 1 round)
Shield spacer.png (--; --; --; --; Grants a shield of magical force until the start of your next turn that grants a +1 circumstance bonus to your AC and has Hardness 5)
Level 1
Mage Armor 
spacer.png (--; --; --; --; +1 item bonus to AC,  max Dex mod +5. While wearing mage armor, you use your unarmored proficiency to calculate your AC.)

Ryfte

Ryfte

WiP
| APPLICATION | SHEET
spacer.pngLilly and Moz

WIP

She shook her head, "There are many things of evil in my home town, this is true and many undead are evil, born of evil. But even so, not all are such, there was Gilly, a skeleton and in life had been just married. He worked the land as a skeleton and nothing more, he wanted to provide for his wife whom had passed on. He could not know it though, it was too much for him to bear and he would see images of her and speak with her despite her not being there. He was not dangerous in the least, didn't try to hurt anyone and merely grew his squashes and cabbages season after season... he was not an evil creature. I helped him sometimes and even played chess with him. He helped me save a robin that had fallen from its nest and fed his vegetables to all the animals! Had you seen him hand feeding a deer carrots or petting wild rabbits I believe you might reconsider." She shrugged.

"I am not undead. I don't argue for my own sake with these words but for Gilly and a few of the others I've known. How can your goddess believe that all undead are evil and must be destroyed? I respect your beliefs Thandeka but how can one say all things are always something or another? There are many gods and they often say they are right and the others are wrong... many of them are harsh or require their followers to destroy others in order to save them but that makes no sense. There are many tales of different gods performing horrible acts or being quite fallible..." her voice trails off for a brief moment and it is clear that she's puzzled.

"I've met many people in my travels that have supposedly been good and just people, humans, elves, even fairies and beast-like people and they've not acted at all like good or just people. There have been some towns I've not remained in, and moved through without leaving trace, as I saw the wickedness they hid behind closed doors and windows. If you called them good and just, not knowing the truth, what then would you do? I understand what your duty is Thandeka. But more than that I see a world, that is often not so clear, or true and I fear that should you not look deeper your own actions might inadvertently betray your own beliefs."

Lilly half tilted her head, "We should, if you are going to join us, catch up to the others, however, I can say that I have no desire or intention to harm, well, anyone. I'm here to learn and grow. But I do want to help others and protect those whom cannot do so for themselves. I shall not turn a blind eye to those who claim they are good yet perform evil acts and I should hope you would not think that wrong."

She winked at Thandeka, "I know this is a very serious thing for you, I don't wish to lessen that importance of this or your beliefs. I hope this brings surcease to your conflict, the fact that I am not an undead and that I am a reborn soul by the grace of the gods themselves and not the actions of a wicked madman. I have been chased from towns by those with raised torches, swords, and clubs for the very fact that they see me as a monster. Here, I hope for a different view, one that is based on what my actions show others. If you wish we can chat about this more another time, or of similar things. I have no doubt that the vague memories I have from beyond, the peace, were things of truth. I'm certain that somehow the magics I possess are in fact from that place and I am connected to it, perhaps it is in fact more theological than not! But I find it a dichotomy as well that my logic and structured thought allow me to perform those magics." She laughed and stepped out into the hallway to catch up with the others. "Please join us Thandeka, I think we all need to relax a bit and these people are after all the ones we will be sharing living quarters with..."

OoC

Offenses (Attack +6):

Cantrips

Mage Hand 
Level 1
Mage Armor