Edit History

Ryfte

Ryfte

DESCRIPTION Lilly is a small, slender fleshwarp. She mostly resembles a very young halfling lass except for her face. Her head is shorter that what normally would be expected, without having a lower jaw at all. Her eyes are half again larger than typical for the size of her head. Her nose is extremely flat and much longer than most but joined along the bottom. It works much like the gills of a fish in that it has vertical flaps of skin that resemble slender vents. She has no mouth and her voice comes through the air vents of her "nose" instead.

She favors black and gray clothing colors.

WiP
| APPLICATION | SHEET
spacer.pngLilly and Moz
Female, Neutral Good, Fleshwarp (Created), Witch 1

AC: 16 | HP: 17/17 | S/D/C/I/W/C: +0/+2/+1/+4/+1/+1 | F/R/W: +4/+5/+6 | Move: 25' | Senses: Low-Light Vision, Perception +4
Trained: Acrobatics +5, Arcana +7, Athletics +3, Intimidate +4, L:Farming +7, L:Milling +7, Occult +7, Society+7, Stealth +5, Survival +4, Thievery +5
Untrained: Crafting +4, Deception +1, Diplomacy +1, Medicine +1, Nature +1, Performance +1, Religion +1

Lilly reaches forward and prods at the featherline looking at the colors and studies the chicks clinically. "I'm unfamiliar with the Ojofiri but.... I don't think these are the birds we are looking for." She flushes a bit, having put herself in the midst of the situation, but clears her throat and continues. "Having worked with a lot of chickens you get to know a birds traits, I guess something useful I did pick up from growing up on the farm. See here, she prods one of them, this is clearly not the right plumage. Sometimes the young will have different color patterns but usually you can see some hint of what they will be. These don't have any feather mottling." She shrugged and looked up at the merchant almost apologetically. "They are fine birds though sir..." She let her voice trail off, not quite as certain of herself, uncomfortable with being up front and in the middle of things. After all, perhaps she was wrong about this.

OoC

Summary: ???

Reaction: ??
Action 1: ???
Action 2: ???
Action 3: ???

Offenses (Attack +6):
Dagger (+6; 1d4-1; Agile, Finesse, Thrown 10', Versatile S)
Throwing Knife (+6; 1d4-1; Agile, Finesse, Thrown 20')

Spells (Attack +7, DC 17):
Cantrips

Detect Magic spacer.png (--; --; 30' emanation; --; Registers magic in the area)
Electric Arc spacer.png (--; 1d4+4 electricity; 30'; Ref DC 17; One or two targets)
Mage Hand 
spacer.png (--; --; 30'; --; Targets 1 unattended object of light Bulk or less)
Ray of Frost spacer.png (+7; 1d4+4 cold; 120'; --; Targets 1 creature, does double damage on a critical and inflicts a -10' status penalty to the targets speeds for 1 round)
Shield spacer.png (--; --; --; --; Grants a shield of magical force until the start of your next turn that grants a +1 circumstance bonus to your AC and has Hardness 5)
Level 1
Mage Armor 
spacer.png (--; --; --; --; +1 item bonus to AC,  max Dex mod +5. While wearing mage armor, you use your unarmored proficiency to calculate your AC.)
??? spacer.png (--; --; --; --; --)

Ryfte

Ryfte

DESCRIPTION Lilly is a small, slender fleshwarp. She mostly resembles a very young halfling lass except for her face. Her head is shorter that what normally would be expected, without having a lower jaw at all. Her eyes are half again larger than typical for the size of her head. Her nose is extremely flat and much longer than most but joined along the bottom. It works much like the gills of a fish in that it has vertical flaps of skin that resemble slender vents. She has no mouth and her voice comes through the air vents of her "nose" instead.

She favors black and gray clothing colors.

WiP
| APPLICATION | SHEET
spacer.pngLilly and Moz
Female, Neutral Good, Fleshwarp (Created), Witch 1

AC: 16 | HP: 17/17 | S/D/C/I/W/C: +0/+2/+1/+4/+1/+1 | F/R/W: +4/+5/+6 | Move: 25' | Senses: Low-Light Vision, Perception +4
Trained: Acrobatics +5, Arcana +7, Athletics +3, Intimidate +4, L:Farming +7, L:Milling +7, Occult +7, Society+7, Stealth +5, Survival +4, Thievery +5
Untrained: Crafting +4, Deception +1, Diplomacy +1, Medicine +1, Nature +1, Performance +1, Religion +1

WiP...

Lilly had briefly taken Thandeka's hand and nodded. "Good morning Thandeka. Did you sleep well? Now what about this market place we're heading to?... And we're really supposed to find chickens? I love chickens." The young girls' questions all but tumbled over one another until she became quite serious about chickens. Open markets with vendors and lots and lots of things to look at, all sorts of different wares definitely were exciting for Lilly. "We had lots of chickens but I had a favorite chicken, she was gray and had the prettiest streak of green feathers. Father had said it was unusual and that she was a very special lady amongst all the hens..." Her voice grew calmer and more focused. "Sorry, I sometimes get a bit carried away... with the good memories you know." She blushed and started looking about with the others, more on track with their goal.

The animal smells weren't by any means something new to Lilly. Not in the least. They didn't bother her at all either as she'd grown up with them, working with them, milking cows almost before she could walk, mucking out stalls with her family, all sorts of work on the farm. This was just like being back there and she felt right at home. She actually had to stifle a giggle when she noticed Alandri all but turning green. She'd seen a city fellow once traveling through town that had looked like that when he'd all but stumbled into the midden on the side of one of the barns and his face had looked much the same. Still, she didn't want to make it worse for him and she sealed her face for a moment to keep her amusement quiet. Thandeka had grown quite sure that she'd found what they were looking for and it couldn't have come at a more opportune time. Lilly immediately look to where her friend, at least she hoped they were friends, was directing everyone.

OoC

Summary: ???

Reaction: ??
Action 1: ???
Action 2: ???
Action 3: ???

Offenses (Attack +6):
Dagger (+6; 1d4-1; Agile, Finesse, Thrown 10', Versatile S)
Throwing Knife (+6; 1d4-1; Agile, Finesse, Thrown 20')

Spells (Attack +7, DC 17):
Cantrips

Detect Magic spacer.png (--; --; 30' emanation; --; Registers magic in the area)
Electric Arc spacer.png (--; 1d4+4 electricity; 30'; Ref DC 17; One or two targets)
Mage Hand 
spacer.png (--; --; 30'; --; Targets 1 unattended object of light Bulk or less)
Ray of Frost spacer.png (+7; 1d4+4 cold; 120'; --; Targets 1 creature, does double damage on a critical and inflicts a -10' status penalty to the targets speeds for 1 round)
Shield spacer.png (--; --; --; --; Grants a shield of magical force until the start of your next turn that grants a +1 circumstance bonus to your AC and has Hardness 5)
Level 1
Mage Armor 
spacer.png (--; --; --; --; +1 item bonus to AC,  max Dex mod +5. While wearing mage armor, you use your unarmored proficiency to calculate your AC.)
??? spacer.png (--; --; --; --; --)