Edit History

artsmythe

artsmythe

Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application SheetThandeka Sun-Steel

AC: 14/16 | HP: 18/18 | Fortitude: +5 | Reflex: +4 | Will: +9 | Perception: +7

Thandeka pulls out her handkerchief to try to wipe away the expelled remains of the elf's breakfast before she suddenly gets the drift of what the now not-so-handsome young sorcerer was doing. "Oh! Ah, yes, MASTER Alandri. Ah, your... sister. Yes. Ah, well, I must agree with Lilly. I do not believe that these would be suitable. I believe that she wanted some sort of small fowl with white faces, dark blue feathers, and lavender combs. These birds have grey-black feathers rather than blue. Maybe there might be some others around here...?" The priestess couldn't -- wouldn't -- lie, but perhaps she could aid Alandri's deception without violating her personal code.

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:  n/a

Action: n/a

Bonus Action:  n/a

Main Hand: Open (Scimitar in sheath.)
Off Hand: Wooden Shield

Action 1: 

Action 2: 

Action 3:

artsmythe

artsmythe

Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application SheetThandeka Sun-Steel

AC: 14/16 | HP: 18/18 | Fortitude: +5 | Reflex: +4 | Will: +9 | Perception: +7

Thandeka pulls out her handkerchief to try to wipe away the expelled remains of the elf's breakfast before she suddenly gets the drift of what the now not-so-handsome young sorcerer was doing. "Oh! Ah, yes, MASTER Alandri. Ah, your... sister. Yes. Ah, well, I must agree with Lilly. I do not believe that these would be suitable. I believe that she wanted some sort of small fowl with white faces, dark blue feathers, and lavender combs. These birds have grey-black feathers rather than blue. Maybe there might be some others around here...?" The priestess couldn't -- wouldn't -- lie, but perhaps she could aid Alandri's deception without violating her personal code.

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:  n/a

Action: Searches for Ojofiri chickens amongst Seydou's wares.

Bonus Action:  n/a

Main Hand: Open (Scimitar in sheath.)
Off Hand: Wooden Shield

Action 1: 

Action 2: 

Action 3: