Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Tempting Tonics

spacer.pngThe silver haired half-elven beauty gets up from her work, and comes around the counter to pick up one of the curious looking devices, the green liquid inside the vial sloshing sightly as she does.

"These little things here, they might just be the future..." She says, answering Vri's question rather crytpically. "Heh. Now if only I could figure out how to make more of them."

"I'm sorry, I realize that probably wasn't the answer you were looking for. They're um, some of the more, shall we say, technologically savvy folks in town have taken to calling them 'pharmaceuticals'. They're pretty much specialized potions, except you'd inject them into yourself as opposed to drinking them. That's why the needle."

"This green one here is called 'Cureall', it's for diseases and poisons. The red stuff there is 'Hemochem', basically acts like a potion of fast healing. And the orange ones are 'Cardioamp', it's to revive the recently deceased. That's the one you don't ever want to have to pull out."

Beside Weeping Pond

spacer.png"None taken, young lady. You're right to be suspicious of that water, in fact," Joram Kyte said in response to T'Sarra's seeming aversion of the water, explaining, "You see, this is the whole reason that Crowfeather Palace exists. Before the water purification facility was built, the townspeople had suffered various strange afflictions and birth defects from drinking this water on an extended basis. So you won't catch me bottling this stuff up and bringing it home, not upstream here anyway."

Upon hearing the tiefling ask about waterproof bags, the priest produces one from his own things and hands it over, shaking his head with a wizened smile.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Tempting Tonics

spacer.pngThe silver haired half-elven beauty gets up from her work, and comes around the counter to pick up one of the curious looking devices, the green liquid inside the vial sloshing sightly as she does.

"These little things here, they might just be the future..." She says, answering Vri's question rather crytpically. "Heh. Now if only I could figure out how to make more of them."

"I'm sorry, I realize that probably wasn't the answer you were looking for. They're um, some of the more, shall we say, technologically savvy folks in town have taken to calling them 'pharmaceuticals'. They're pretty much specialized potions, except you'd inject them into yourself as opposed to drinking them. That's why the needle."

"This green one here is called 'Cureall', it's for diseases and poisons. The red stuff there is 'Hemochem', basically acts like a potion of fast healing. And the orange ones are 'Cardioamp', it's to revive the recently deceased. That's the one you don't ever want to have to pull out."

Beside Weeping Pond

Content