Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Edit History

tbgg

tbgg

spacer.png                       Meryelle "Mery" Keryndon

Level 3 Half-Elf Sage College of Lore Bard

AC: 13 (Leather Armor) | HP: 18/25 | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses:  Darkvision 60 ft; Passive Perception 11, Passive Insight 11, Passive Investigation 14
Str:Save: -1
Athletics: +0

Carrying Capacity: 120 lb.
Lift/Push/Drag: 240 lb.
8 (-1) | Dex:Initiative: +2
Save: +4
Acrobatics: +3
Slight-of-Hand: +3
Stealth: +4
14 (+4) | Con:Save: +2 14 (+2) | Int:Save: +2
Arcana: +4
History: +4
Investigation: +4
Nature: +4
Religion: +4
14 (+2) | Wis:Save: +0
Animal Handling: +1
Insight: +1
Medicine: +1
Perception: +1
Survival: +1
11 (+0) | Cha:Save: +5
Deception: +7
Intimidation: +5
Performance: +5
Persuasion: +7
16 (+5)

Languages:  Common, Elven, Solamnic, Kharolian, and Draconic
Spell-casting: +5 or DC 131st 4/4 2nd 2/2 | Bardic Inspiration: 0/3

“My words,” | ‘My thoughts,’  | My actions

"I agree that Darrett can send word back to Vogler, and I agree that sending Kalasääski up for a flight around the army can give us a sense of its size and perhaps also where scouts are or if there is another army nearby. However, the bird, no matter how intelligent it is, cannot understand the enemy." She then looks at the osprey and says, "And I mean no offense to you in saying that, my fine avian friend. The information you can gather is quite valuable."

She then meets the eyes of the rest of her companions. "Those of you who have never been to Palanthas may not realize that the Great Library there is dedicated to the preservation of Krynn's history. With it being located in Palanthas, Solamnia's history is perhaps the most well-documented of all the nations, largely due to the number of personal accounts - journals and letters - that supplement the formal writings about historically significant events. I have read a good number of both personal accounts and formal writings, and if there is anything I've learned, it's that armies require intelligence to be effective, and that intelligence comes from people on the ground like you and me. The information I propose to gather is not so much for our use, but rather for the defenders of Solamnia - those who would fight this army." Shifting her glance to Artanis, she says, "I presume your Order would be at the top of that list."

"It's not that I'm crazy about the idea of taking this risk - I'd be lying if I said it didn't scare me - quite a bit. But with the exception of Decimus, you all wear metal armor while I do not. None of you can understand the lizards, but I can. None of you are equipped to be stealthy, but I am. Additionally, I have no mate or children, and can never have such. The number of people who would miss me if I should perish is minimal. Sometimes the people who are best equipped for a certain job are not present, so there are only those who are available to get the job done, ill-equipped or not."

"I believe that the presence of this army in this place at this time is historically significant. We should understand what they are up to."

OOC

Action: 

Bonus Action: —

Movement: —

Reaction:

Mount Movement:

Mount Action: —

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Shortbow (simple, ranged, ammunition, two-handed). Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, ranged 80/320 ft., one target.
                                                                                   Hit:  (1d6 + 2) piercing damage. 

Dagger (light, ranged or melee). Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, ranged 20/80 ft., one target.
                                                   Hit: (1d4 + 2) piercing damage.
                                                                   Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target.

Hit: (1d4+2) piercing damage.

Bonus Actions:

Healing Word

A creature of your choice that you can see within range regains hit points equal to 1d4 + your spellcasting ability modifier. This spell has no effect on undead or constructs.

At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the healing increases by 1d4 for each slot level above 1st.

Bardic Inspiration (3 per long rest, for 1d6)

As a bonus action, a creature (other than yourself) within 60 ft. that can hear you gains an inspiration die (1d6). For 10 minutes, the creature can add it to one ability check, attack roll, or saving throw. This can be added after seeing the roll, but before knowing the outcome.

Ammunition:

20 arrows in quiver, 3 arrow bundles in backpack.

Spellcasting:

Mery is a 2nd-level spellcaster. Her spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 13, +5 to hit with spell attacks). She has the following bard spells available for spontaneous casting from her first level slots: 

• Cantrips (2/2 slots): prestidigitation, vicious mockery
  • 1st level (4/4 slots): healing word, hideous laughter, cure wounds, unseen servant
  • 2nd (2/2 slots): aid, heat metal

Class Features:

• 3/3 Bardic Inspiration, recovered after a long rest
  • Song of Rest (Use on any short rest - anyone who hears her performance and chooses to regain a hit die gains an extra 1d6 of HP.)
  • Jack of All Trades (add 1/2 proficiency bonus, rounded down, to any ability check you make that doesn't already include your proficiency bonus.)
  • Bardic College = College of Lore. Gain expertise in 2 skills you already have proficiency in, and proficiency in 3 new skills. (Choosing Persuasion and Deception for Expertise, adding Nature, Stealth, and Religion for Proficiency.)

OOC

The idea of personal accounts existing in the Great Library is not officially part of Dragonlance canon, but I do not feel that having such would detract from the Library's purpose of chronicling the history of Krynn. I moreover felt that these personal accounts would have been a key factor in developing Mery's passion for history.

tbgg

tbgg

Senses:  Darkvision 60 ft; Passive Perception 11, Passive Insight 11, Passive Investigation 14

16 (+5)

"I agree that Darrett can send word back to Vogler, and I agree that sending Kalasääski up for a flight around the army can give us a sense of its size and perhaps also where scouts are or if there is another army nearby. However, the bird, no matter how intelligent it is, cannot understand the enemy." She then looks at the osprey and says, "And I mean no offense to you in saying that, my fine avian friend. The information you can gather is quite valuable."

She then meets the eyes of the rest of her companions. "Those of you who have never been to Palanthas may not realize that the Great Library there is dedicated to the preservation of Krynn's history. With it being located in Palanthas, Solamnia's history is perhaps the most well-documented of all the nations, largely due to the number of personal accounts - journals and letters - that supplement the formal writings about historically significant events. I have read a good number of both personal accounts and formal writings, and if there is anything I've learned, it's that armies require intelligence to be effective, and that intelligence comes from people on the ground like you and me. The information I propose to gather is not so much for our use, but rather for the defenders of Solamnia - those who would fight this army." Shifting her glance to Artanis, she says, "I presume your Order would be at the top of that list."

"It's not that I'm crazy about the idea of taking this risk - I'd be lying if I said it didn't scare me - quite a bit. But with the exception of Decimus, you all wear metal armor while I do not. None of you can understand the lizards, but I can. None of you are equipped to be stealthy, but I am. Additionally, I have no mate or children, and can never have such. The number of people who would miss me if I should perish is minimal. Sometimes the people who are best equipped for a certain job are not present, so there are only those who are available to get the job done, ill-equipped or not."

"I believe that the presence of this army in this place at this time is historically significant. We should understand what they are up to."

OOC

Action: 

Reaction:

Mount Movement:

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Shortbow (simple, ranged, ammunition, two-handed). Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, ranged 80/320 ft., one target.

Dagger (light, ranged or melee). Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, ranged 20/80 ft., one target.

Bonus Actions:

Healing Word

A creature of your choice that you can see within range regains hit points equal to 1d4 + your spellcasting ability modifier. This spell has no effect on undead or constructs.

At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the healing increases by 1d4 for each slot level above 1st.

As a bonus action, a creature (other than yourself) within 60 ft. that can hear you gains an inspiration die (1d6). For 10 minutes, the creature can add it to one ability check, attack roll, or saving throw. This can be added after seeing the roll, but before knowing the outcome.

Ammunition:

Spellcasting:

Mery is a 2nd-level spellcaster. Her spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 13, +5 to hit with spell attacks). She has the following bard spells available for spontaneous casting from her first level slots: 

• 1st level (4/4 slots): healing word, hideous laughter, cure wounds, unseen servant

Class Features:

• Song of Rest (Use on any short rest - anyone who hears her performance and chooses to regain a hit die gains an extra 1d6 of HP.)
  • Jack of All Trades (add 1/2 proficiency bonus, rounded down, to any ability check you make that doesn't already include your proficiency bonus.)
  • Bardic College = College of Lore. Gain expertise in 2 skills you already have proficiency in, and proficiency in 3 new skills. (Choosing Persuasion and Deception for Expertise, adding Nature, Stealth, and Religion for Proficiency.)

OOC

The idea of personal accounts existing in the Great Library is not officially part of Dragonlance canon, but I do not feel that having such would detract from the Library's purpose of chronicling the history of Krynn. I moreover felt that these personal accounts would have been a key factor in developing Mery's passion for history.

tbgg

tbgg

16 (+5)

OOC

Action: 

Reaction:

Mount Movement:

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Bonus Actions:

Healing Word

Ammunition:

Spellcasting:

Class Features:

OOC