Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Edit History

PureChance

PureChance

image.png.f43e797dc98446c97baef5b972307405.pngArtanis Brightblade

Human Knight of Solamnia 

AC: 19 (Chainmail, Shield +1) | HP: 22/22 () | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 13, Investigation 9
Str: 17 (+3) | Dex: 8 (–1) | Con: 13 (+1) | Int: 8 (-1) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 16 (+3)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Solamnic

DR3 vs nonmagical bludgeoning, slashing, piercing

My words,  | My thoughts,’  | My actions . . .

Artanis too looks horrified at Mery's assessment of her disposability. Of course, he would not stand in the way of a noble sacrifice, but such should not be pursued based on merits such as least missed. He was about to interrupt to point out that such historical accounts required the survival of their author to make it to the library, when Kai offers the eyes of the Osprey, no simple bird it seems. He watches anxiously as it takes off, quickly circling to a dot in his vision.

As the osprey's "report" turns the usually jovial elf grim, Artanis draws and grips his sword. For the short period he had known Kai, the elf rarely was without a smile. "As bad as we imagined then, and more of Takhsis' monsters." He wheels his horse about, and readies to leave as the two dwarves lay their simple trap.

Once back at town, and with reports made, Artanis thanks the Mayor for his honest assessment of the town's capabilities the night before. "Though costly, it is your militia's victory that led us to now, denying this army their surprise. I fully understand the town has had its fill of fighting - as it should be. The task now rests with those who have chosen to shield the common folk of the world." He hefts the Greenshield for emphasis, with a slight smile playing on his lips.

"Hopefully however we will not have to fight them at all for now, though I shall be ready if we do. Tell me Mayor, is Lord Barakis likely to offer shelter to the townsfolk if needed? That would be his duty as a noble. Otherwise we may have to fortify the old garrison. Neither would stand against the whole army, but hopefully their sights are elsewhere."

OOC

Action: 

Bonus Action: 

Movement: 

Reaction: 

Object Interaction: 

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Longsword (versatile). Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 5) slashing damage. Versatile damage: 8 (1d10 + 3) slashing damage.

Javelin (range, thrown) [3]. Thrown Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) piercing damage.

Battlefield Presence.

Bonus Actions:

Rallying Mark

Urgent Orders  

Helpful Word

Class Features:

Precise Strike. 2/2 (Long Rest)

Leadership Dice (d6). 3/3 (Short Rest, 1/turn)

Lead the Charge. When you roll initiative you gain temporary hit points equal to your Charisma modifier + your proficiency bonus (5 THP).

PureChance

PureChance

Human Knight of Solamnia 

Str: 17 (+3) | Dex: 8 (–1) | Con: 13 (+1) | Int: 8 (-1) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 16 (+3)

Artanis too looks horrified at Mery's assessment of her disposability. Of course, he would not stand in the way of a noble sacrifice, but such should not be pursued based on merits such as least missed. He was about to interrupt to point out that such historical accounts required the survival of their author to make it to the library, when Kai offers the eyes of the Osprey, no simple bird it seems. He watches anxiously as it takes off, quickly circling to a dot in his vision.

He nods at the Mayors words whilst the bird scouts, and his honest assessment of the town's capabilities. "I meant rather that your militia's victory has led us to hear, denying this army their surprise. I fully understand the town has had its fill of fighting - as it should be. The task now rests with those who have chosen to shield the common folk of the world." He hefts the Greenshield for emphasis, with a slight smile playing on his lips.

As the osprey's "report" turns the usually jovial elf grim, Artanis draws and grips his sword. For the short period he had known Kai, the elf rarely was without a smile. "As bad as we imagined then, and more of Takhsis' monsters." He wheels his horse about, and readies to leave as the two dwarves lay their simple trap. "Hopefully we will not have to fight them at all for now, though I shall be ready if we do. Tell me Mayor, is Lord Barakis likely to offer shelter to the townsfolk if needed? That would be his duty as a noble. Otherwise we may have to fortify the old garrison. Neither would stand against the whole army, but hopefully their sights are elsewhere."

OOC

Action: 

Bonus Action: 

Movement: 

Reaction: 

Object Interaction: 

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Longsword (versatile). Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 5) slashing damage. Versatile damage: 8 (1d10 + 3) slashing damage.

Javelin (range, thrown) [3]. Thrown Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) piercing damage.

Battlefield Presence.

Bonus Actions:

Rallying Mark

Urgent Orders  

Helpful Word

Class Features:

Lead the Charge. When you roll initiative you gain temporary hit points equal to your Charisma modifier + your proficiency bonus (5 THP).

PureChance

PureChance

Human Knight of Solamnia 

He nods at the Mayors words whilst the bird scouts, and his honest assessment of the town's capabilities. "I meant rather that your militia's victory has led us to hear, denying this army their surprise. I fully understand the town has had its fill of fighting - as it should be. The task now rests with those who have chosen to shield the common folk of the world." He hefts the Greenshield for emphasis, with a slight smile playing on his lips.

As the osprey's "report" turns the usually jovial elf grim, Artanis draws and grips his sword. For the short period he had known Kai, the elf rarely was without a smile. "As bad as we imagined then, and more of Takhsis' monsters." He wheels his horse about, and readies to leave as the two dwarves lay their simple trap. "Hopefully we will not have to fight them at all for now, though I shall be ready if we do. Tell me Mayor, is Lord Barakis likely to offer shelter to the townsfolk if needed? That would be his duty as a noble. Otherwise we may have to fortify the old garrison. Neither would stand against the whole army, but hopefully their sights are elsewhere."

OOC

Action: 

Bonus Action: 

Movement: 

Reaction: 

Object Interaction: 

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Battlefield Presence.

Bonus Actions:

Rallying Mark

Urgent Orders  

Helpful Word

Class Features: