Edit History

Ryfte

Ryfte

So, who hasn't gone yet? Loreli can grant a free half stride to up to 4 people within 30' of her (including herself) for better immediate positioning. Technically I believe they would get that half stride when she triggers it on her action, even if they've already taken their normal actions.

I could target all 4 of us that remain outside. Would that allow us to all get into the tower in this single turn? It would still allow Loreli to take two full strides even with the Four Winds impulse since she get's a half stride from the impulse and a half stride from it being a 2 action impulse which triggers her air impulse junction along with her one remaining action. I don't know if there's actually room to get into the tower though, with the one enemy having moved in the entryway.

Ryfte

Ryfte

So, who hasn't gone yet? I can grant a free half stride to up to 4 people within 30' of Loreli for better immediate positioning. Technically I believe they would get that half stride when she triggers it on her action, even if they've already taken their normal actions.

I could target all 4 of us that remain outside. Would that allow us to all get into the tower in this single turn? It would still allow Loreli to take two full strides even with the Four Winds impulse since she get's a half stride from the impulse and a half stride from it being a 2 action impulse which triggers her air impulse junction along with her one remaining action. I don't know if there's actually room to get into the tower though, with the one enemy having moved in the entryway.