Edit History

Ryfte

Ryfte

Glad I didn't delay things... I've been on a trip with a dead laptop, lol. Jumping in now!

Edit: I mean, I got the work done that I needed but not the important stuff... posting on MW! :D

Edit 2: And yeah, the extra half moves really aren't enough to help quite enough I think, not this time at least.

Edit 3: Okay, Aerial Boomerang, like a ton of the Kineticist stuff, is not entirely well edited, lol. It appears it goes out to 60' period. You don't actually get to send it out to a specific point up to 60'. At least RAW you don't. Is it viable to allow an edit that grants that? i.e. "Target any square up to 60' from the kineticist." Its certainly not the end of the world if that isn't added but its going to be slamming into a lot of walls if that's the case, heh. ;)

Also, I forgot to add this, the Ref DC of 18 is a basic save so no damage on a crit success, half on a success, full on a fail, and double on a crit fail, as usual.

Ryfte

Ryfte

Glad I didn't delay things... I've been on a trip with a dead laptop, lol. Jumping in now!

Edit: I mean, I got the work done that I needed but not the important stuff... posting on MW! :D

Edit 2: And yeah, the extra half moves really aren't enough to help quite enough I think, not this time at least.

Edit 3: Okay, Aerial Boomerang, like a ton of the Kineticist stuff, is not entirely well edited, lol. It appears it goes out to 60' period. You don't actually get to send it out to a specific point up to 60'. At least RAW you don't. Is it viable to allow an edit that grants that? i.e. "Target any square up to 60' from the kineticist."

Ryfte

Ryfte

Ryfte

Ryfte

Ryfte

Ryfte