Edit History

hoverfrog

hoverfrog

@Ryfte Aerial Boomerang is going to go right through Krot and Sal as well as the trolls. I'm pretty sure that's not your intent. Cyntheria moves after you so she'll be OK.

You could move to F11 and hit the two surviving trolls, not knowing that Cyntheria kills the other one after you and nobody else but lose the action to Elemental Blast. With one troll falling you don't need to target all three. Let me know what you want to do.

EDIT: That's probably not clear as the map wasn't updated to show Sal's movement last round

EDIT 2: Sal is at F10

hoverfrog

hoverfrog

@Ryfte Aerial Boomerang is going to go right through Krot and Sal as well as the trolls. I'm pretty sure that's not your intent. Cyntheria moves after you so she'll be OK.

You could move to F11 and hit the two surviving trolls, not knowing that Cyntheria kills the other one after you and nobody else but lose the action to Elemental Blast. With one troll falling you don't need to target all three. Let me know what you want to do.

EDIT: That's probably not clear as the map wasn't updated to show Sal's movement last round

hoverfrog

hoverfrog

@Ryfte Aerial Boomerang is going to go right through Krot, Cyntheria and Sal as well as the trolls. I'm pretty sure that's not your intent.

You could move to F11 and hit the two surviving trolls and nobody else but lose the action to Elemental Blast. With one troll falling you don't need to target all three. Let me know what you want to do.