Edit History

dhemon

dhemon

spacer.pngHP:  23/27 | AC: 24 - FF: 21 - Touch: 13 | Fort: 7 Ref: 6 Will: 7

Spell Slots  | Mental Focus | Active Effects

"Can't say I recommend that."
Dryly responding to Ramad's likely involuntary comment, Dros contemplated the situation for a moment before burning power to pull martial knowledge from the void. Taking advantage of his temporarily enlightened state, the half-elf struck out at the thug north of Ramad, his fauchard twisting nimbly past the enlarged Ifrit to land a blow.

Actions

Move : Spend 3 Mental Focus for Combat Trick, gaining Phalanx Formation for 1 minute
Standard : Attack enemy 1

dhemon

dhemon

spacer.pngHP:  23/27 | AC: 24 - FF: 21 - Touch: 13 | Fort: 7 Ref: 6 Will: 7

Dryly responding to Ramad's likely involuntary comment, Dros contemplated the situation for a moment before burning power to pull martial knowledge from the void. Taking advantage of his temporarily enlightened state, the half-elf struck out at the thug north of Ramad, his fauchard twisting nimbly past the enlarged Ifrit.

Actions

Move : Spend 3 Mental Focus for Combat Trick, gaining Phalanx Formation for 1 minute

dhemon

dhemon

spacer.pngHP:  27/27 | AC: 24 - FF: 21 - Touch: 13 | Fort: 7 Ref: 6 Will: 7

Dryly responding to Ramad's likely involuntary comment, Dros contemplated the situation for a moment before burning power to pull martial knowledge from the void. Taking advantage of his temporarily enlightened state, the half-elf struck out at the thug north of Ramad, his fauchard twisting nimbly past the enlarged Ifrit.

Actions