Edit History

Starhawk

Starhawk

spacer.pngAnhotep, Blossoming Light Cleric of Khepri

AC 22 (Mage Armor and Shield) so 22 HP 26/27 Init +2 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 8  Channels 11/11 Copycat 6/6 

Male NG Aasimar Cleric (Blossoming Light), 

Level 4, Init 2, HP 27/27, Speed 30'

Str 8 Dex 14 Con 12 Int 12 Wis 17 Cha 18

AC 14, Bracers of Armor +1, Ring of Protection +1 Touch 13, Flat-footed 11, CMD 13, Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 7, 

CMB 0, Base Attack Bonus 3

* Longspear +2 (1d8-1, x3) Reach, Brace (+1 dam 1st hit)

No Armor, No shield (+2 Dex)

* Channels 11/11 day 30'r burst DC17 Will save for half 2d6 (2d6+6 vs undead) no channel resistance

* Copycat (Move Action) 6/6 4rnd duration single mirror image

Orisons Enhanced Diplomacy, Detect Magic, Light, Resistance

1st level spells  Carrion Compass 1, Ears of the City 1, Invisibility to Undead 1, Blessing of the Watch (used) 1, Pearl 1

2nd level spells (3) Drunkard's Breath 1, Protection from Evil (Communal) 1 (used), Burst of Radiance 1

SLA Daylight

Wand of Protection from Evil (38/50) charges

Wand of Cure Light Wounds (45/50 charges)

Wand of Cure Light Wounds (18 charges) -2 this post

Wand of Lesser Restoration (10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1 charges)

Wand of Scorching Ray (5/4/3/2/1 charges)

Wand of Shield (6/5/4/3/2/1 charges) Now +2 to use

Wand of Grease (9/8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1 charges)

Wand of Vanish (8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1 charges) +2 to roll having been used.

Pearl of Power 1st level

Abilities Str 8, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 16, Cha 18

Condition DR5 vs acid, cold and electricity, Darkvision 60'

Blessing of the Watch: Each member of the company gains a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects. This lasts four hours.

Anhotep considers Raizin's words carefully. "Well then, if reinforcements are on the way, I shall endeavor to bring Ramad back to his fighting best then.", he purrs in a voice that most majordomos would kill to have, being mellifluous, smooth as varnished mahogany. "Still, I've only just begun to fight and I believe that's true of all of us. On the other hand a voiced 'bring it on' might be just a tad overconfident.", he adds with something of an audible smirk.

When Raizin departs Anhotep weighs the two choices that Madame Zelda has put before him. "I believe the rule is that the first one to roll over on their business partners, suppliers, customers and assorted accomplices in crime gets to walk away a free man, while the others feel the weight of mountains dropped on their heads.", he says aloud, still smooth as all hell.

He turns to regard the webbed boss, pointing the wand the boss has seen hurl fire at one of his lackeys in his general direction as the armoured friends make an appearance. "Well, any thoughts on the matter?"

Anhotep, well meaning priest of a trickster god, seems intent on sowing disarray amongst the city's criminal fraternity.

OOC: A blossoming light adds half her level on Diplomacy checks against good creatures or to convince an evil creature to take an action against its evil nature.

Actions Holding wand of shield in the left, wand of scorching ray in the right

Starhawk

Starhawk

spacer.pngAnhotep, Blossoming Light Cleric of Khepri

AC 22 (Mage Armor and Shield) so 22 HP 26/27 Init +2 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 8  Channels 11/11 Copycat 6/6 

Male NG Aasimar Cleric (Blossoming Light), 

Level 4, Init 2, HP 27/27, Speed 30'

Str 8 Dex 14 Con 12 Int 12 Wis 17 Cha 18

AC 14, Bracers of Armor +1, Ring of Protection +1 Touch 13, Flat-footed 11, CMD 13, Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 7, 

CMB 0, Base Attack Bonus 3

* Longspear +2 (1d8-1, x3) Reach, Brace (+1 dam 1st hit)

No Armor, No shield (+2 Dex)

* Channels 11/11 day 30'r burst DC17 Will save for half 2d6 (2d6+6 vs undead) no channel resistance

* Copycat (Move Action) 6/6 4rnd duration single mirror image

Orisons Enhanced Diplomacy, Detect Magic, Light, Resistance

1st level spells  Carrion Compass 1, Ears of the City 1, Invisibility to Undead 1, Blessing of the Watch (used) 1, Pearl 1

2nd level spells (3) Drunkard's Breath 1, Protection from Evil (Communal) 1 (used), Burst of Radiance 1

SLA Daylight

Wand of Protection from Evil (38/50) charges

Wand of Cure Light Wounds (45/50 charges)

Wand of Cure Light Wounds (18 charges) -2 this post

Wand of Lesser Restoration (10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1 charges)

Wand of Scorching Ray (5/4/3/2/1 charges)

Wand of Shield (6/5/4/3/2/1 charges) Now +2 to use

Wand of Grease (9/8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1 charges)

Wand of Vanish (8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1 charges) +2 to roll having been used.

Pearl of Power 1st level

Abilities Str 8, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 16, Cha 18

Condition DR5 vs acid, cold and electricity, Darkvision 60'

Blessing of the Watch: Each member of the company gains a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects. This lasts four hours.

Anhotep considers Raizin's words carefully. "Well then, if reinforcements are on the way, I shall endeavor to bring Ramad back to his fighting best then.", he purrs in a voice that most majordomos would kill to have, being mellifluous, smooth as varnished mahogany. "Still, I've only just begun to fight and I believe that's true of all of us. On the other hand a voiced 'bring it on' might be just a tad overconfident.", he adds with something of an audible smirk.

When Raizin departs Anhotep weighs the two choices that Madame Zelda has put before him. "I believe the rule is that the first one to roll over on their business partners, suppliers, customers and assorted accomplices in crime gets to walk away a free man, while the others feel the weight of mountains dropped on their heads.", he says aloud, still smooth as all hell.

He turns to regard the webbed boss, pointing the wand the boss has seen hurl fire at one of his lackeys in his general direction as the armoured friends make an appearance. "Well, any thoughts on the matter?"

Anhotep, well meaning priest of a trickster god, seems intent on sowing disarray amongst the city's criminal fraternity.

Actions Holding wand of shield in the left, wand of scorching ray in the right