Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Edit History

Terran

Terran

Raze Nae' Aire, Unchained Tiefling Rogue

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=22, Touch=14, FF=18 / HP=26/31 / Init=4 / Saves: Fort=4, Reflex=10, Will=4

While the group is downstairs arguing over the boss man's unexpected and, as it seems, unfortunate demise, Raze will use her stealth and darkvision capabilities to explore the far end of the tunnel down which the boss was fleeing to see where it leads and what is at the other end.

After satisfying her curiosity, the Tiefling returns in time to find the party lugging the bloodied boss man's corpse up the spiral staircase. Glad I missed that one, the rogue thinks to herself with a sharp silver-toothed grin as she carefully ascends the splattered steps behind her colleagues.

Raisin helps the group search the lair and, when the note is found positively connecting the guild to the unholy mask, Raze frowns as she silently thinks to herself, Damn, didn't I say that exact same thing to everyone almost an hour ago, but then who's keeping track, I suppose.

After concluding the last of her search efforts, the burglar establishes perimeter security, watching and listening for anything moving or unusual in the area until the group is ready to head back above ground. Once the party starts to leave, Raisin will continue her overwatch as she leads the way out of the lair past the known traps, while also checking for any new traps or obstacles that might have been activated from below after the party's initial intrusion, just in case.

Mechanics

Move Action:

Swift Action:

Standard Action:

Move:

Free Action:

Continuing Effects: Blessing of the Watch: (+1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects); Strength Potion (+4 Strength for 3 minutes); Spider Climb Potion (30 minutes)

Terran

Terran

Raze Nae' Aire, Unchained Tiefling Rogue

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=22, Touch=14, FF=18 / HP=26/31 / Init=4 / Saves: Fort=4, Reflex=10, Will=4

While the group is downstairs arguing over the boss man's unexpected and, as it seems, unfortunate demise, Raze will use her stealth and darkvision capabilities to explore the far end of the tunnel down which the boss was fleeing to see where it leads and what is at the other end.

After satisfying her curiosity, the Tiefling returns in time to find the party lugging the bloodied boss man's corpse up the spiral staircase. Glad I missed that one, the rogue thinks to herself with a sharp silver-toothed grin as she carefully ascends the splattered steps behind her colleagues.

Raisin helps the group search the lair and, when the note is found positively connecting the guild to the unholy mask, Raze frowns as she silently thinks to herself, Damn, didn't I say that exact same thing to everyone almost an hour ago, but then who's keeping track, I suppose.

After concluding the last of her search efforts, the burglar establishes perimeter security, watching and listening for anything moving or unusual in the area until the group is ready to head back above ground. Once the party starts to leave, Raisin will continue her overwatch as she leads the way out of the lair past the known traps, while also checking for any new traps or obstacles that might have been activated from below after the party's initial intrusion, just in case.

Mechanics

Move Action:

Swift Action:

Standard Action:

Move:

Free Action:

Continuing Effects: Blessing of the Watch: (+1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects); Strength Potion (+4 Strength for 3 minutes); Spider Climb Potion (30 minutes)