Edit History

Starhawk

Starhawk

spacer.pngAnhotep, Blossoming Light Cleric of Khepri

AC 14 HP 12/27NL Init +2 Fort 5 Ref 3 WillChannels 10/11 Copycat 5/6 

Male NG Aasimar Cleric (Blossoming Light), 

Level 4, Init 2, HP 27/27, Speed 30'

Str 8 Dex 14 Con 12 Int 12 Wis 17 Cha 18

AC 14, Bracers of Armor +1, Ring of Protection +1 Touch 13, Flat-footed 11, CMD 13, Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 7, 

CMB 0, Base Attack Bonus 3

* Longspear +2 (1d8-1, x3) Reach, Brace (+1 dam 1st hit)

No Armor, No shield (+2 Dex)

* Channels 11/11 day 30'r burst DC17 Will save for half 2d6 (2d6+6 vs undead) no channel resistance

* Copycat (Move Action) 6/6 4rnd duration single mirror image

Orisons Enhanced Diplomacy, Detect Magic, Light, Resistance

1st level spells  Carrion Compass 1, Ears of the City 1, Invisibility to Undead 1, Blessing of the Watch (used) 1, Pearl 1

2nd level spells (3) Drunkard's Breath 1, Protection from Evil (Communal) 1 (used), Burst of Radiance 1

SLA Daylight

Wand of Protection from Evil (38/50) charges

Wand of Cure Light Wounds (45/50 charges)

Wand of Cure Light Wounds (18 charges) -2 this post

Wand of Lesser Restoration (10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1 charges)

Wand of Shield (x/5/4/3/2/1 charges) Now +2 to use

Wand of Vanish (8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1 charges) +2 to roll having been used.

Pearl of Power 1st level

Abilities Str 8, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 16, Cha 18

Condition DR5 vs acid, cold and electricity, Darkvision 60'

Anhotep's expression works its way through alarm and onto anger. Finally, he can no longer hold it in.

"Zelda, rein it in. This was a friendly contest and you're being belligerent, I would argue insane. You are not the power in the city whatever your massively inflated ego might think. The Temple of Pharasma is the legitimate power here, by decree of the Pharaoh himself, and the Temple is in no way bound by your petty insistences. They make the rules, by sovereign decree and you do not. I would have thought that someone so clever as yourself would not be so divorced from reality."

"This man is not the enemy, the enemy is out there. Rakt wants what we want. We differ on the method is all. So, you are being fractious. We have answered his question as to whether we were capable enough to be given an opportunity to act first. We have proven that we are. Will you fight all our allies? So we get to act first. I will say again, the Temple, the legitimate power, was under no obligation to give us this opportunity and so they tested us to see if we have the right stuff. And we have. This is done."

Anhotep walks forward and offers his hand to Rakt for a friendly handshake. "I apologize for my colleagues mouth. Sometimes it runs away with itself." he purrs. "With her aggressive instincts, part and parcel of the job, she's harder on enemies than she is on friends, hard to believe that this might be."

Actions 

Starhawk

Starhawk

spacer.pngAnhotep, Blossoming Light Cleric of Khepri

AC 14 HP 12/27NL Init +2 Fort 5 Ref 3 WillChannels 10/11 Copycat 5/6 

Male NG Aasimar Cleric (Blossoming Light), 

Level 4, Init 2, HP 27/27, Speed 30'

Str 8 Dex 14 Con 12 Int 12 Wis 17 Cha 18

AC 14, Bracers of Armor +1, Ring of Protection +1 Touch 13, Flat-footed 11, CMD 13, Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 7, 

CMB 0, Base Attack Bonus 3

* Longspear +2 (1d8-1, x3) Reach, Brace (+1 dam 1st hit)

No Armor, No shield (+2 Dex)

* Channels 11/11 day 30'r burst DC17 Will save for half 2d6 (2d6+6 vs undead) no channel resistance

* Copycat (Move Action) 6/6 4rnd duration single mirror image

Orisons Enhanced Diplomacy, Detect Magic, Light, Resistance

1st level spells  Carrion Compass 1, Ears of the City 1, Invisibility to Undead 1, Blessing of the Watch (used) 1, Pearl 1

2nd level spells (3) Drunkard's Breath 1, Protection from Evil (Communal) 1 (used), Burst of Radiance 1

SLA Daylight

Wand of Protection from Evil (38/50) charges

Wand of Cure Light Wounds (45/50 charges)

Wand of Cure Light Wounds (18 charges) -2 this post

Wand of Lesser Restoration (10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1 charges)

Wand of Shield (x/5/4/3/2/1 charges) Now +2 to use

Wand of Vanish (8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1 charges) +2 to roll having been used.

Pearl of Power 1st level

Abilities Str 8, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 16, Cha 18

Condition DR5 vs acid, cold and electricity, Darkvision 60'

Anhotep's expression works its way through alarm and onto anger. Finally, he can no longer hold it in.

"Zelda, rein it in. This was a friendly contest and you're being belligerent, I would argue insane. You are not the power in the city whatever your massively inflated ego might think. The Temple of Pharasma is the legitimate power here, by decree of the Pharaoh himself, and the Temple is in no way bound by your petty insistences. They make the rules, by sovereign decree and you do not. I would have thought that someone so clever as yourself would not be so divorced from reality."

"This man is not the enemy, the enemy is out there. You are being fractious. We have won this contest. So we get to act first. I will say again, the Temple, the legitimate power, was under no obligation to give us this opportunity and so they tested us to see if we have the right stuff. And we have. "

Anhotep walks forward and offers his hand to Rakt for a friendly handshake. "I apologize for my colleagues mouth. Sometimes it runs away with itself." he purrs. "She's harder on enemies than she is on friends, hard to believe that this might be."

Actions