OOC

Savine

Glad to see you voodoo! I've become notoriously slow with update posts with all my life changes :(. But I do plan on updating the game and moving forward! If you have any concerns about the post rate, feel free to let me know (I recognize some people can lose interest).

But I'm in regular contact with most of the players here who are constantly encouraging me to post again haha. My games might be slow, but I consider them undead monstrosities that continue chugging along. If the game was dead, I'd be the first to say so.

Side note: Anika's posts are the easiest to migrate over since I don't have to manually color any of the dialogue XD

Cool! Now that I sort of know how this site works, I can begin to clean up my character sheet! I don't care about the posting rate. It's all about having a great time. :) 

On another side note: My posts are always in black. NMW is like a word processor, with so many options, I'm still finding new stuff! Like, I just figured out how to do color! 🙄

Edited by voodoozombie (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Look at that. An update.

Side note: You can roll a History check (zoinks, mechanics!) to see what you know about

%5Bspoiler%3D%22Spoiler%20if%20you%20haven't%20read%20the%20post%22%5DBilr%C3%B6st%5B%2Fspoiler%5D

"Spoiler if you haven't read the post"

Bilröst