Edit History

Raistlinmc

Raistlinmc

I know I'm damned late to the party, but I'm finally playing Divinity: Original Sin 2 and it is, undoubtedly, a triumph in gaming. It was Baldur's Gate 3 before BG3 was a twinkle in our collective gaming eyes. You can go anywhere. You can do anything. You can go solo or adventure with a party and it just all works. Not only that, the game runs smooth as butter, even on the little ol' Switch!

If you love RPGs, and especially if you love turn-based gaming or the old pause-and-play style like the first two Baldur's Gate games, play this game if you haven't yet. There is literally no chance you won't love it.

Cheers and happy gaming in the new year, MWers!

Raistlinmc

Raistlinmc

I know I'm damned late to the party, but I'm finally playing Divinity: Original Sin 2 and it is, undoubtedly, a triumph in gaming. It was Baldur's Gate 3 before BG3 was a twinkle in our collective gaming eyes. You can go anywhere. You can do anything. You can go solo or adventure with a party and it just all works. Not only that, the game runs smooth as butter, even on the little ol' Switch!

If you love RPGs, and especially if you love turn-based gaming or the old pause-and-play style like the first two Baldur's Gate games, play this game if you haven't yet. There is literally no chance you won't love it.

Cheers and happy gaming in the new year, MWers!