OOC: The Shattered Badger

Brian Skies

13 hours ago, Eldariel said:

Let's run the application process as per normal; DarkAngel is clearly motivated but he'll need the time to cook up a character anyways and it's only fair for other potentially interested players to get a chance too, I think.

8 hours ago, rauhric said:

I am all for opening up the new recruitment process and for considering Dark Angel as the first applicant. A healer paladin is a nice character idea if selected, and I would say all we need is some sort of wilderness character to round out the party (like maybe a ranger or druid).

I agree with both your comments. I think DarkAngel should be our first applicant and the idea of a paladin on board seems like a good one, but we need to open up the process for other potential applicants.

I have opened up recruitment, but I may have to make modifications to the recruitment ad.

In the meantime, the three of you advance to Level 2.

DarkAngel should also adjust his application for a Level 2 character.

Max Health at 1st Level. Average Health each level thereafter.

• 3 weeks later...

@DarkAngel Our characters’ backgrounds are pretty similar; we could establish an existing connection between them, pending the DM’s approval. They could be acquaintances, friends, former classmates, rivals, even siblings. Do any of these appeal to you?

4 hours ago, morgan_ said:

@DarkAngel Our characters’ backgrounds are pretty similar; we could establish an existing connection between them, pending the DM’s approval. They could be acquaintances, friends, former classmates, rivals, even siblings. Do any of these appeal to you?

friends would be good

We are running the Warriors of Krynn supplement alongside the main adventure path.

Since the tutorial will take some time to get through before the first scenario, I will get the tutorial set up before setting up the main game threads.

I suggest familiarizing yourself with the rules. You can always ask questions during the tutorial and the scenarios, as well as outside scenarios, so complete understanding of the rules is not necessary.

Each of you have already had your hero board generated.

Welcome along! It doesn't seem like Moricarn would have any particular shared experiences with either of your characters, so we'll likely have to get acquainted as we travel. Glad to have you aboard!

4 hours ago, DarkAngel said:

yay.... holidays.

Love it when I can get away with the family!

We're in a cottage in North Wales on the island of Anglesey. Lovely location, but the walls in the place are so thick that you can only get a mobile signal in one room...my bedroom! Constant stream of grumpy teens sitting on my bed 😂😂😂