Response required

Shocker

Hi all,

I still intend to close the application phase on August 1st, and will review the applications.
in all likelihood the status of this game will change on that day, so you might not see your posts any longer.
It will be rather tough of choosing whom to pick, as a lit of hard work went in your applications. The selected players will be invited to join the then closed forum.

now the reason for this post, as the while web site is going through some changes on 8/5, i don’t want to begin the game before that date, is that ok with all of you?

please send a quick response in this thread, it also lets me know you still want to go forward with this game.

thank you.

I know the applicants aren't chosen yet, but just wanted to say good luck to all and I hope this game goes well! I assume this will become closed once chosen, so to those that are chosen (if I'm not), have fun and enjoy the game! And to @Shocker, I don't envy your task of choosing with so many interesting characters to choose from!

Edited by CraterShip (see edit history)

1 hour ago, CraterShip said:

I know the applicants aren't chosen yet, but just wanted to say good luck to all and I hope this game goes well! I assume this will become closed once chosen, so to those that are chosen (if I'm not), have fun and enjoy the game! And to @Shocker, I don't envy your task of choosing with so many interesting characters to choose from!

I was given the advice to go for 6 players, to deal with typical attrition rate of those games. Right now 6.5 applications do meet my stated requirements, so a party is already forming in my head. Might end up with seven invitations being sent.