Edit History

ScottGell

ScottGell

spacer.png

After an eventful, exhausting night, Garion appreciates his comfy bed at the Citadel. After sleeping till noon, he chats with the other Bravos over a late breakfast that some would call lunch. "Before Kintargo, I'm going into town to sell off this gear. Anyone care to join?" Garion looks around, "Hey ... where's Braz'i? Haven't seen him all morning." He snaps his fingers, opens his Bag of Holding, and retrieves the Infiltrator's Thieves Tools. He asks Kyros, "Do you wanna upgrade your tools before we sell these?" He hands the tools to Kyros.

In town, Garion heads to Quarters and Bits to see Crink Twiddleton. After the usual good-natured wheeling and dealing, Garion feigns, "Okay, okay, you win, my friend. But that's two days in a row that I've taken a beating!" He shakes the halfling's hand and leaves the shop with an empty bag and nearly 400 gp.

As he's walking past the Town Hall, Garion runs into Trini. He smiles, "You're also getting a late start this fine morning! I had a lovely time last night. Thank you for accompanying me!" He looks around to make sure no one is listening and says in a low voice, "We received a summons to report to the magistrate. Can you tell me anything about that?" After their talk, he returns back to the Citadel to divide up the gold.

(Each of the 4 remaining Bravos receive 105.8 gold.)

Garion | Gnome Sorcerer 9 | AC 24 | HP 99/89 | Per +15 | F:+16, R:+16, W:+16 | Speed 25' | Focus 2/2 | Spells -/4/4/4/4/3

ScottGell

ScottGell

spacer.png

After an eventful, exhausting night, Garion appreciates his comfy bed at the Citadel. After sleeping till noon, he chats with the other Bravos over a late breakfast that some would call lunch. "Before Kintargo, I'm going into town to sell off this gear. Anyone care to join?" Garion looks around, "Hey ... where's Braz'i? Haven't seen him all morning." He snaps his fingers, opens his Bag of Holding, and retrieves the Infiltrator's Thieves Tools. He asks Kyros, "Do you wanna upgrade your tools before we sell these?" He hands the tools to Kyros.

In town, Garion heads to Quarters and Bits to see Crink Twiddleton. After the usual good-natured wheeling and dealing, Garion feigns, "Okay, okay, you win, my friend. But that's two days in a row that I've taken a beating!" He shakes the halfling's hand and leaves the shop with an empty bag and nearly 400 gp.

As he's walking past the Town Hall, Garion runs into Trini. He smiles, "You're also getting a late start this fine morning! I had a lovely time last night. Thank you for accompanying me!" He looks around to make sure no one is listening and says in a low voice, "We received a summons to report to the magistrate. Can you tell me anything about that?" After their talk, he returns back to the Citadel to divide up the gold.

(Each of the 4 remaining Bravos receive 99.5 gold.)

Garion | Gnome Sorcerer 9 | AC 24 | HP 99/89 | Per +15 | F:+16, R:+16, W:+16 | Speed 25' | Focus 2/2 | Spells -/4/4/4/4/3