Edit History

dohjoe

dohjoe

spacer.png

He looks around his new quarters, running his hand across the stones.

"Acceptable craftsmanship, and plenty of space. This will do."

Putting his bag down, he begins to unpack and settle in.

"Thank you for the work cousin, within two Dwarves on the job this place will be finished in no time. Have you considered bringing on more of our folk? Imagine what we could accomplish with three!"

Hamàrr | Dwarf Champion 9 | AC 30 | HP 154/154 | Shield 120/120 | Per +13 | F:+20, R:+14, W:+16 | Speed 25' | Focus 1/1

dohjoe

dohjoe

spacer.png

He looks around his new quarters, running his hand across the stones.

"Acceptable craftsmanship, and plenty of space. This will do."

Setting his bag down, he begins to unpack and settle in.

"Thank you for the work cousin, within two Dwarves on the job this place will be finished in no time. Have you considered bringing on more of our folk? Imagine what we could accomplish with three!"

Hamàrr | Dwarf Champion 9 | AC 30 | HP 154/154 | Shield 120/120 | Per +13 | F:+20, R:+14, W:+16 | Speed 25' | Focus 1/1

dohjoe

dohjoe

aYIylDr.png

A shinning figure strolls towards Citadel Alterein, he knocks on the front entrance and patiently waits for entry.

As the door finally swings open you see a 4’ tall (including heels) and 215 lbs of stocky muscle, the flowing red beard makes it clear he’s a Dwarf.  Clad in a gilded suite of full plate, holding a large shield, with a war axe strapped to his back, he takes a bow and presents a letter of recommendation from Tum. For what that's worth.

Hello, I’m Hamàrr, son of Anvàrr, clan of the Golden Ram.  I’ve heard from my second cousin Tum, who’s definitely not a ram, that you were on the lookout for some replacement Dwarven muscle.

Luckily for you, I just returned from a trek through the Mawangi Expanse and find myself with time to spare, and way less dysentery.  I’m the real deal, blessed by the forge father himself.

This devout paladin of Torag wears his family's gilded helm with pride, and occasionally takes advice from his shield-maiden Ewe.  Though he keeps that last part to himself, some folk are turned off when you start talking about the voice of god in your head.

He spends his spare time mixing alloys in the forge, always trying to create more powerful metals.  This strengthens the bond with his god, thus granting him more power to protect and create.

On the battlefield he runs towards danger, trying to put himself between the party and the biggest threat.  With this rock dwarf’s toughness, stoutness, and blessed shield he doesn’t think anything can get through him.  

"Stick Close to me and you'll stay alive."