Edit History

Nwise

Nwise

spacer.pngspacer.png

Kuz'Arak's face grows concerned as the goblins bring word of a new visitor down below. He nods to hamaar as the dwarf is settling into his new abode. "Well Hamaar, it seems your services might come in handy already... Let us move below before the goblins take things too far and start a brawl. There's still one thing that I have yet to show you in the Citadel. A little secret that you'll have to learn of sooner rather than later if you are to become one of our number."

Kuz'Arak whistles for Bul'Ro and he makes his way down to the ring with the warg in tow. Once below he cautiously approaches as to not frighten the newcomer. "Welcome friend, I am Kuz'Arak of the Breachill Bravos... Please, what is your name? And may I ask, how did you come to travel the ring and find yourself here in our humble citadel?"

He puts the questions forward cautiously and as friendly as he can, hoping to assess the danger of the strange newcomer

Actions

Remaining Vital Beacon

4d10

4d8

4d6

4d4

Kuz'Arak |Lizardfolk Druid 9 | AC 27 (29) | HP 98 | Per +17|Speed 25 | Fort: 15 Ref: 17 Will: 17

Bul’Ro | animal companion 9 | AC 27 | HP 96 | Per +16 | Speed 40 | Fort: 17 Ref: 19 Will: 16

Nwise

Nwise

spacer.pngspacer.png

Kuz'Arak's face grows concerned as the goblins bring word of a new visitor down below. He nods to hamaar as the dwarf is settling into his new abode. "Well Hamaar, it seems your services might come in handy already... Let us move below before the goblins take things too far and start a brawl. There's still one thing that I have yet to show you in the Citadel. A little secret that you'll have to learn of sooner rather than later if you are to become one of our number."

Kuz'Arak whistles for Bul'Ro and he makes his way down to the ring with the warg in tow. Once below he cautiously approaches as to not frighten the newcomer. "Welcome friend, I am Kuz'Arak of the Breachill Bravos... Please, what is your name? And may I ask, how did you come to travel the ring and find yourself here in our humble citadel?"

He puts the questions forward cautiously and as friendly as he can, hoping to assess the danger of the strange newcomer

Actions

Remaining Vital Beacon

4d10

4d8

4d6

4d4

Kuz'Arak |Lizardfolk Druid 9 | AC 27 (29) | HP 98 | Per +17|Speed 25 | Fort: 15 Ref: 17 Will: 17

Bul’Ro | animal companion 9 | AC 27 | HP 96 | Per +16 | Speed 40 | Fort: 17 Ref: 19 Will: 16