Edit History

ScottGell

ScottGell

spacer.png

When Nalah says "O...k?" at the mention of a reading, Garion instead hears a resounding "Oh yes! I can't wait!" Smiling broadly, he says, "Since you're so excited to indulge me, shall we do it right now?" Without waiting for a response, the little gnome takes a seat at a small table in the sitting room, and instructs Nalah to join him. He lays out a velvet mat with a 3 x 3 grid, and he hands her the cards to shuffle.

When she returns the deck, the fortune-teller draws 9 cards placing them face-down in the grid. "One column represents your Past. One is your Present. And one is your Future." He suggests, "Choose 1 card from the Future column." He flips the card over to reveal: A beautiful lady with long silver hair, adorned with colorful bangles on her wrists and ankles, spinning in a circle with ribbons and balls.

Garion nods knowingly, "You've selected, The Dance , representing the suit of Keys." He continues, "It indicates that you'll be going on a long journey." After a moment, he laughs heartily and says, "Forgive me. A little fortune-telling humor. Everyone is always going on a journey." He turns serious, studying the card, and explains, "You'll soon find yourself in a complicated situation, with many moving parts, that will require your cooperation to avoid complete collapse." After allowing her to study the card, he collects them together, folds up his mat, and asks, "When's dinner?"

Garion | Gnome Sorcerer 9 | AC 24 | HP 99/89 | Per +15 | F:+16, R:+16, W:+16 | Speed 25' | Focus 2/2 | Spells -/4/4/4/4/3

ScottGell

ScottGell

spacer.png

When Nalah says "O...k?" at the mention of a reading, Garion instead hears a resounding "Oh yes! I can't wait!" Smiling broadly, he says, "Since you're so excited to indulge me, shall we do it right now?" Without waiting for a response, the little gnome takes a seat at a small table in the sitting room, and instructs Nalah to join him. He lays out a velvet mat with a 3 x 3 grid, and he hands her the cards to shuffle.

When she returns the deck, the fortune-teller draws 9 cards placing them face-down in the grid. "One column represents your Past. One is your Present. And one is your Future." He suggests, "Choose 1 card from the Future column." He flips the card over to reveal: A beautiful lady with long silver hair, adorned with colorful bangles on her wrists and ankles, spinning in a circle with ribbons and balls.

Garion nods knowingly, "You've selected, The Dance , representing the suit of Keys." He continues, "It indicates that you'll be going on a long journey." After a moment, he laughs heartily and says, "Forgive me. A little fortune-telling humor. Everyone is always going on a journey." He turns serious, studying the card, and explains, "You'll soon find yourself in a complicated situation, with many moving parts, that will require your cooperation to avoid complete collapse." After allowing her to study the card, he collects them together, folds up his mat, and asks, "When's dinner?"

Garion | Gnome Sorcerer 9 | AC 24 | HP 99/89 | Per +15 | F:+16, R:+16, W:+16 | Speed 25' | Focus 2/2 | Spells -/4/4/4/4/3

ScottGell

ScottGell

spacer.png

Garion nods knowingly, "You've selected: The Dance, representing the suit of Keys." He continues, "It indicates that you'll be going on a long journey." After a moment, he laughs heartily and says, "Forgive me. A little fortune-telling humor. Everyone is always going on a journey." He turns serious, studying the card, and explains, "You'll soon find yourself in a complicated situation, with many moving parts, that will require your cooperation to avoid complete collapse." After allowing her to study the card, he collects them together, folds up his mat, and asks, "When's dinner?"