Edit History

Nwise

Nwise

spacer.pngspacer.png

Once Garion, Kyros, and Drasil have returned and Kuz'Arak has made introductions to the other members of the Breachill Bravos, he would explain the groups plans in going after the Scarlett triad. "We have found repeated evidence that the Scarlet Triad is involved with Elsetta's ring somehow. They certainly have an interest in it... Just last night, some thugs tried to extort us into giving them the notes of one of their allies that we had chased out of town. There was also some evidence that the group was connected to what happened with the cinderclaws. And so after interrogating one of the more wise thugs from last nights excitement, we learned that they were supposed to bring these notes to a Gnoll named Laslunn at the Sunset Imports in Kintargo. We know that we can use Alsetta's ring to open a gate near Kintargo and so it is our plan to use the ring to travel there and deal with this Laslunn. We know he is a leader of the Scarlet Triad, but beyond that we don't have any motives behind his interest in the rings. Supposedly the triad has begun dealing in slave trade, so they may be hungry to expand their import and export to the entirety of Golarion by using this network of gates..." Kuz'Arak shudders at the thought

(Page 13 to 15 of the gameplay channel has this info if you want to read the full conversation. Kuz'Arak would have supplied you with all of that information once the others had returned.)

The next day, Kuz'Arak prepares to leave with the others. He pulls Bul'Ro aside before they descend down to the gates. "Bul'Ro, I am proud of the strong warrior that you have grown into in our travels together. But I am worried about your sister. She seems to grow rambunctious and... dangerous without the proper care and training. I believe it would be best for her to accompany us on this next leg of our journey. I feel much better knowing that you will be here to guard the citadel. Especially if this Triad sends more thugs into Breachill. I will entrust the safety of our home to you, if you would see it fit to guard." Kuz'Arak hesitantly broaches the subject of Bul'ro staying behind, hoping that after all of his training, the young warg will have the wisdom to know he would be helpful here. If Bul'ro agrees, Kuz'Arak thanks him before going off in search of Kajimara in hopes that she might still be trained as part of the groups adventure.

Once passing through the gates, Kuz'Arak studies the strange waypoint they find themselves in

Religion 1

Perception

Religion 2

Kuz'Arak frowns as he recognizes that the room once belonged to the worship of Desna, knowing that both Drasil and Garion follow the dreamer, the Iruxi places a reassuring hand on Garion's Shoulder.

Studying the body on the ground, Kuz'Arak frowns in confusion as he does not recognize the creature

Actions

Remaining Vital Beacon

4d10

4d8

4d6

4d4

Kuz'Arak |Lizardfolk Druid 9 | AC 27 (29) | HP 98 | Per +17|Speed 25 | Fort: 15 Ref: 17 Will: 17

Kajimara | animal companion 9 | AC 27 | HP 96 | Per +16 | Speed 40 | Fort: 17 Ref: 19 Will: 16

Nwise

Nwise

spacer.pngspacer.png

Once Garion, Kyros, and Drasil have returned and Kuz'Arak has made introductions to the other members of the Breachill Bravos, he would explain the groups plans in going after the Scarlett triad. "We have found repeated evidence that the Scarlet Triad is involved with Elsetta's ring somehow. They certainly have an interest in it... Just last night, some thugs tried to extort us into giving them the notes of one of their allies that we had chased out of town. There was also some evidence that the group was connected to what happened with the cinderclaws. And so after interrogating one of the more wise thugs from last nights excitement, we learned that they were supposed to bring these notes to a Gnoll named Laslunn at the Sunset Imports in Kintargo. We know that we can use Alsetta's ring to open a gate near Kintargo and so it is our plan to use the ring to travel there and deal with this Laslunn. We know he is a leader of the Scarlet Triad, but beyond that we don't have any motives behind his interest in the rings. Supposedly the triad has begun dealing in slave trade, so they may be hungry to expand their import and export to the entirety of Golarion by using this network of gates..." Kuz'Arak shudders at the thought

(Page 13 to 15 of the gameplay channel has this info if you want to read the full conversation. Kuz'Arak would have supplied you with all of that information once the others had returned.)

The next day, Kuz'Arak prepares to leave with the others. He pulls Bul'Ro aside before they descend down to the gates. "Bul'Ro, I am proud of the strong warrior that you have grown into in our travels together. But I am worried about your sister. She seems to grow rambunctious and... dangerous without the proper care and training. I believe it would be best for her to accompany us on this next leg of our journey. I feel much better knowing that you will be here to guard the citadel. Especially if this Triad sends more thugs into Breachill. I will entrust the safety of our home to you, if you would see it fit to guard." Kuz'Arak hesitantly broaches the subject of Bul'ro staying behind, hoping that after all of his training, the young warg will have the wisdom to know he would be helpful here. If Bul'ro agrees, Kuz'Arak thanks him before going off in search of Kajimara in hopes that she might still be trained as part of the groups adventure.

Once passing through the gates, Kuz'Arak studies the strange waypoint they find themselves in

Religion 1

Perception

Religion 2

Kuz'Arak frowns as he recognizes that the room once belonged to the worship of Desna, knowing that both Drasil and Garion follow the dreamer, the Iruxi places a reassuring hand on Garion's Shoulder.

Studying the body on the ground, Kuz'Arak frowns in confusion as he does not recognize the creature

Actions

Remaining Vital Beacon

4d10

4d8

4d6

4d4

Kuz'Arak |Lizardfolk Druid 9 | AC 27 (29) | HP 98 | Per +17|Speed 25 | Fort: 15 Ref: 17 Will: 17

Kajimara | animal companion 9 | AC 27 | HP 96 | Per +16 | Speed 40 | Fort: 17 Ref: 19 Will: 16

Nwise

Nwise

spacer.pngspacer.png

Religion 1

Perception

Religion 2

Actions

Remaining Vital Beacon

4d10

4d8

4d6

4d4

Bul’Ro | animal companion 9 | AC 27 | HP 96 | Per +16 | Speed 40 | Fort: 17 Ref: 19 Will: 16