Edit History

ScottGell

ScottGell

spacer.png

Garion figured that if he'd wait long enough, wise Kuz'Arak would entertain everyone with the tale of the Scarlet Triad. He was not disappointed. After Kuz'Arak is done, Garion grins and says, "He took the words right out of my mouth."

The next day, Garion steps through the Dreamgate with the others. He gasps upon seeing the nightmare room of death.

Religion, DC 15

Perception w/ Elven, DC 20

Society, DC 26

Garion realizes what this all means when he feels Kuz'Arak's reassuring hand on his shoulder. The gnome says quietly, "She deserves better than this. If we find the ones that desecrated this shrine, they'll feel my wrath."

Garion tears his eyes from the crumbled statue to study the repulsive body nailed to the wall. Indicating the corpse, he says, "This looks like a night hag. It shall not remain in this sacred place." As he approaches to deal with it, he notices the withered hand is wearing a ring with a silver chain. The sorcerer casts Detect Magic on the ring and attempts to identify it. Once he IDs it, he passes the ring around. Then he turns to Drasil, "Care to help me with this corpse, my friend -- it doesn't belong here."

[Can we get any information about the magic/mundane ring & chain?]

Behind the corpse on the wall, Garion studies the vile language scratching out the beautiful flowing elven which once read, "Praise to Desna for Sweet Dreams." Instead, some vile writing has scratched over it. Since no one can read it, a distraught Garion wastes no time and chants, "proper praise to read this phrase" and casts Comprehend Language allowing the entire party to read the Abyssal script: "Praise to Abelstia, for Succulent Nightmares." Garion turns to the group, "Has anyone heard of this 'Abelstia'? Is she the hag who dares to desecrate Desna's shrine?"

Before leaving this area, Garion does what he can to restore the area to some of its former natural beauty.

[Note: Garion spent a 4th level spell slot for Comprehend Languages. We can all speak Abyssal for 1 hr. Including Kajimara.]

Garion | Gnome Sorcerer 9 | AC 24 | HP 99/89 | Per +15 | F:+16, R:+16, W:+16 | Speed 25' | Focus 2/2 | Spells -/4/4/4/3/3

ScottGell

ScottGell

spacer.png

Garion figured that if he'd wait long enough, wise Kuz'Arak would entertain everyone with the tale of the Scarlet Triad. He was not disappointed. After Kuz'Arak is done, Garion grins and says, "He took the words right out of my mouth."

The next day, Garion steps through the Dreamgate with the others. He gasps upon seeing the nightmare room of death.

Religion, DC 15

Society, DC 26

Garion realizes what this all means when he feels Kuz'Arak's reassuring hand on his shoulder. The gnome says quietly, "She deserves better than this. If we find the ones that desecrated this shrine, they'll feel my wrath."

Garion tears his eyes from the crumbled statue to study the repulsive body nailed to the wall. Indicating the corpse, he says, "This looks like a night hag. It shall not remain in this sacred place." As he approaches to deal with it, he notices the withered hand is wearing a ring with a silver chain. The sorcerer casts Detect Magic on the ring and attempts to identify it. Once he IDs it, he passes the ring around. Then he turns to Drasil, "Care to help me with this corpse, my friend -- it doesn't belong here."

Behind the corpse on the wall, Garion studies the vile language scratching out the beautiful flowing elven which once read, "Praise to Desna for Sweet Dreams." Instead, some vile writing has scratched over it. Since no one can read it, a distraught Garion wastes no time and chants, "proper praise to read this phrase" and casts Comprehend Language allowing the entire party to read the Abyssal script: "Praise to Abelstia, for Succulent Nightmares." Garion turns to the group, "Has anyone heard of this 'Abelstia'? Is she the hag who dares to desecrate Desna's shrine?"

Before leaving this area, Garion does what he can to restore the area to some of its former natural beauty.

[Note: Garion spent a 4th level spell slot for Comprehend Languages. We can all speak Abyssal for 1 hr. Including Kajimara.]

Garion | Gnome Sorcerer 9 | AC 24 | HP 99/89 | Per +15 | F:+16, R:+16, W:+16 | Speed 25' | Focus 2/2 | Spells -/4/4/4/3/3

ScottGell

ScottGell

spacer.png

The next day, Garion steps through the Dreamgate with the others. He gasps at this nightmare room of death.

Religion, DC 15

Society, DC 26

ScottGell

ScottGell

spacer.png

The next day, Garion steps through the Dreamgate with the others. He gasps at this nightmare room of death.

Religion, DC 15

Society, DC 26

Garion | Gnome Sorcerer 9 | AC 24 | HP 99/89 | Per +15 | F:+16, R:+16, W:+16 | Speed 25' | Focus 2/2 | Spells -/4/4/4/4/3

ScottGell

ScottGell

spacer.png

The next day, Garion steps through the Dreamgate with the others. He gasps at the nightmarish room of death.

Religion, DC 15

Society, DC 26

He says, "xxx"

Garion | Gnome Sorcerer 9 | AC 24 | HP 99/89 | Per +15 | F:+16, R:+16, W:+16 | Speed 25' | Focus 2/2 | Spells -/4/4/4/4/3