Edit History

SuperBidi

SuperBidi

Nalah2.png.bf246e89e1139ef796c74ea63801bb9f.png

Nalah listens to Kuz'Arak's story with great interest. Like Hamàrr, she reacts negatively when she hears about slavery.

When going to Alseta's Ring, she follows the party, staying quiet as she doesn't know well her new teammates. Entering the room, her immediate reaction is to seek the shadows (Avoid Notice) to hide from potential enemies. She looks at the different elements of the room.

Religion 1

Perception

Religion 2

She listens to Garion. When he starts restoring the area, she whispers to him: "I don't think there's anything left of what this room was considering the desecration that has been done here. I'd prefer to destroy everything and leave no divine trace at all."

Looking at the 2 exits, she tells the party: "I can scout the tunnels a bit, to avoid any danger."

Nalah

SuperBidi

SuperBidi

spacer.png

Nalah listens to Kuz'Arak's story with great interest. Like Hamàrr, she reacts negatively when she hears about slavery.

When going to Alseta's Ring, she follows the party, staying quiet as she doesn't know her new teammates. Entering the room, her immediate reaction is to seek the shadows (Avoid Notice) to hide from potential enemies. She looks at the different elements of the room.

Religion 1

Perception

Religion 2

Nalah