Copyright: © NeoStock LTD

Name:

[URL=https://test.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2819465] Odira of Vogler[/URL]

Race: Human (variant)
Level: 1
Class: Cleric

Background: Charlatan

Personality Traits:

I keep multiple holy symbols on me and invoke whatever deity might come in useful at any given moment.

I have a joke for every occasion, especially occasions where humor is inappropriate.

Flattery is my preferred trick for getting what I want.

Ideal:

Fairness. I never target people who can’t afford to lose a few coins. (Lawful)

Aspiration. I’m determined to make something of myself. (Any)

Bond:

I fleeced the wrong person and must work to ensure that this individual never crosses paths with me or those I care about.

Though I felt I had no choice, I lament having to leave my loved one(s) behind. I hope to see them again one day.

Flaw:

By my words and actions, I often bring shame to my family.

I remember every insult I’ve received and nurse a silent resentment toward anyone who’s ever wronged me.

My pride will probably lead to my destruction.

Alignment: riding that line between Chaotic Good and Chaotic Neutral.

How I know Ispin Greenshield: Father

Backstory:

Odira grew up in Vogler, a small fishing village whose biggest claim to fame was its association with Ispin Greenshield. Odira hated mention of that man's name. Her mother was the adventurer's lover, or one of many for all she knew, and the girl grew up resentful of both his absence and her mother's longing for his next pass through the village. Neither her mother nor the other villagers ever had anything bad to say about him, and that perhaps made it worse.

Then, just when she'd grown enough to not need him anymore, Ispin made it worse by retiring from adventuring to settle in Vogler and, he claimed, to be closer to her and her mother. Odira wasn't having any of that. If he wouldn't leave the village, then she would.

But a life away from home didn't come free and the child of a backwater fishing village had little to offer in terms of earning her keep, especially if she didn't take up the adventuring life herself. Then one day she watched a cult "priest" hustle folks in the town she was passing through, and thought 'I can do that'. It needn't be a dark or evil thing, either. Just one more type of performance art, something to make people feel a little better about their lives. Would it be so wrong to ask for compensation for that?

Thus began her life as a traveling "cleric", preaching solace and wisdom to anyone inclined to hear. Her favorites were Mishakal, Solinari and Zivilyn- benign and quiet gods (even in the days they'd actually existed) in whose name she could do a bit of praying, offer some vague-but-cheerful-sounding benedictions, and leave again. It wasn't a rich life, but it harmed none (to her knowledge) and kept her afloat. She was doing alright.

Then Ispin had to up and die. Not only did she have to go back to Vogler for his funeral, she now had to deal with all that nasty mess of feelings she'd been burying under righteous anger... and the sneaking suspicion that if her father could see her now, he'd be terribly disappointed.

Dice: Using set 3. I am not good enough to pass up a set with 2 18's and a 16.

Edited by RillaTaj (see edit history)
Name
Set 1
repeat(keep(4d6,highest,3),6) 6,5,4,4,6,3,2,1,3,2,1,1,5,5,5,1,6,5,3,2,4,3,2,1
Set 2
repeat(keep(4d6,highest,3),6) 5,4,3,3,6,4,2,1,3,3,2,2,4,4,3,2,6,5,4,3,5,4,3,3
Set 3
repeat(keep(4d6,highest,3),6) 6,3,1,1,6,5,5,2,6,5,2,1,5,3,3,1,6,6,6,5,6,6,6,3

• 5 weeks later...