OOC: The Smiling Cat

Brian Skies

• 4 weeks later...

@Brian Skies

Well, Sithi did say "The hill it is" in her last IC response. I certainly intepreted that as I wrote above.

@AnemoneEnemy

You want to clarify what actions Sithi is taking? Ferron is the antithesis of stealth, so he'd be staying on or near the trail to keep tabs on anyone coming or going from the keep.

I thought that we had the option to take the trail to the front gates (seems bad) or take a path up the hill in cover, so we're unlikely to be spotted. The idea is to go up the hill to the side (?) of the fort and figure out the best way in from there.

I didn't read it as there being an actual path or trail through the woods, just that it was clear enough to be able to move through on foot. My concerns about Ferron aren't so much to do with him being spotted but that he could easily be heard.

• 2 months later...

I apologize for my absence. I've been attending a coding bootcamp and have not allocated any time to this website.

I see the three of you are still listed as members for this game. Please let me know if you're interested in continuing the campaign.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings everyone, and a Happy New Year (American style) to all wherever and whenever you are in the world.  I know that I have been on hiatus for quite a bit now, and in all likelihood that will continue for some time yet; however, I wanted to tell you I was thinking of you all through Yuletide (or whatever you care to call your winter-solstice celebration).  I want you all to know that I and my daughter are well, as is my SO – our family is thriving, and the time I’ve taken from being with all of my friends on myth weavers has been going to them.  Some of you know the work-related issues that have necessitated my hiatus, and those circumstances are still not resolved; but I wanted to say that I miss you all, and let my GMs know that you may continue to do whatever you like with my characters for the time being.

My love and my thanks to everyone, and I’m sorry that some are not getting more personal messages, but my feelings toward my fellow gamers is still strong and positive.  I hope myth-weavers thrives in my absence.  Be well and may the new year grace you all with abundance!