ooc

Ensou

@Alhallor, I am testing the system to see if you can see this post even though you have not joined the campaign/forum yet.

@Madadh, if you do not mind continuing, I have appreciated your contributions, and look forward to your next post for Tairis.

@Gamemaster Jeff, I have moved Mal to a good spot for you to do your magic, pun intended.

@Balthanon, you up for joining in at this point? The action is starting to heat up.

@Ensou Just wanted to say that it's pretty cool that you make this little adventure for just 2 players.

I still have to work a bit more with the new Myth-Weavers to include everything in a post that I would like to. Probably will take a bit and I hope it'll work out till I have everything down.

21 hours ago, Alhallor said:

@Ensou Just wanted to say that it's pretty cool that you make this little adventure for just 2 players.

I still have to work a bit more with the new Myth-Weavers to include everything in a post that I would like to. Probably will take a bit and I hope it'll work out till I have everything down.

It is the least I do for dedicated players who also put effort. And when the rest will like to return to the adventure, I extend the same spirit. Thank you too for the patience and enthusiasm despite the bumps.

10 hours ago, bloodsprite said:

ok I forget we have a way to communicate with each other , some sort of magical telephone right?

Yes, various segments of society have access to the arcana cloud, at varying levels of functioning.

• 2 weeks later...

How normal is it to use the cloud?

Like, I wouldn't say Kim uses it because he doesn't bother with it, but if it's like "you don't really think about it, you just use it, because it's available" Kim would probably tell everyone of his allies (in the cloud) that he goes ahead to check something out, not just Tairis

The arcana cloud is a means of communicating among citizens of kingdoms and territories that provide it. Anyone with Arcana is able to, with practice, tune into the cloud. Those who do not have Arcana may have items that assist in accessing, though such items have varying levels of regulation and availability based on the kingdom or government.

Users can also, unknown to public knowledge, track other users, eavesdrop into conversations, suppress other conversations, and with a higher level of skill, have small items be stored and transferred through the cloud. Treat it like how education in schools is normal in that fantasy setting. Schools are not uncommon structures or services, but whether because of money or cultural mindset, not everyone goes to school, and school attendees will sometimes drop out, struggle, or benefit from the process.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I understand the predicament. My thanks for those of you who patiently gave this a try back from when the original campaign fizzled out anticlimactically.

Fellow players, this short adventure is hereby concluded, and will be put to sleep.

Thank you for playing, and may your future prospects be adventurous.