Tavern (OOC)

Shocker

I have 3 questions/requests:

@Shocker I'm good if we move like suggested IC, but I was wondering if we could see a map first (as we had in the previous cave) because I'm sort of lost in regards of our location.

@Dorik I was wondering IC, if Makaria could use Thaumaturgy to constantly make a loud/odd sound; this would draw any inhabitants to us.

@Shocker The noise makes it difficult to prevent ambushes, I presume. But I have a shield, I'd like to walk in a defensive/alertness mode, can that provide me the cover to keep my AC active?

3 hours ago, Siryuu said:

I have 3 questions/requests:

@Shocker I'm good if we move like suggested IC, but I was wondering if we could see a map first (as we had in the previous cave) because I'm sort of lost in regards of our location.

@Dorik I was wondering IC, if Makaria could use Thaumaturgy to constantly make a loud/odd sound; this would draw any inhabitants to us.

@Shocker The noise makes it difficult to prevent ambushes, I presume. But I have a shield, I'd like to walk in a defensive/alertness mode, can that provide me the cover to keep my AC active?

Sure she can use her Thaumaturgy as a cantrip at will; if you really want to get somebodies attention she can yell out "Is anybody out there"? and the voice will be three times as normal. If no response then a mild earth tremor or rumble of thunder.

Sorry I was sick for a couple of days, but I also was waiting for a response on where the party is moving.
full disclaimer I was ready to make that decision for you.

3 hours ago, Siryuu said:

Hope you're doing better now!

AFAIK, we're still moving forward, if there's no response that's what we gotta do.

Thank you quite a bit better.

It’s the forward part, were I have the conflicting infos Gilavar pointed you in the first northward leading tunnel, while Makaria suggested going towards the waterfall and bridge, which would be southward.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2024 at 12:28 AM, JubalBreakbottle said:

I think Val’s wrote that we’re continuing further into the warren. What’s the next room like like?

Thats fine by me moving further in providing the Gnomes dont mind?