Edit History

VennDygrem

VennDygrem

spacer.pngKrott | HP 24/30 (0 THP) | AC 18 | Fort +7 Ref +5 Will +4 | Speed: 25 | Perception: +5 (+6 vs. secret doors and traps)
Hero Points: 0/3 | Alchemy
| Conditions: None | Effects: Eagle-eye elixir (lesser) 1 hour, Numbing Tonic (minor), Bestial Mutagen (lesser)

With the vampire master able to quickly gain on him, Krott sees little choice but to act quickly. He doesn't take the time to be careful while climbing down the ladders descending to the lower levels of the tower. Instead, he quickly makes his way to the hole in the floor where the ladder pokes out, hopping down, and attempting to slow his fall near the bottom before turning tail and heading to the next ladder.

OOC & Actions

Round 4

Action 1: Move to the ladder port; If I can use my movement to continue over the ledge and fall, I'll do so, since that fits the actions necessary to do what I need. If I need to spend an action hopping down, however, I'll do that.
Reaction: Grab an edge - Try to catch a ladder rung ~ halfway down to reduce my effective fall distance and take no damage, so I can drop down and take no damage. Krott will roll a reflex save, DC 10, per Discord discussion. Fail (7)
Action 2 and/or 3: Move toward the next ladder, or stand up and grab the boy if I end up failing the reflex save and fall to the ground.

VennDygrem

VennDygrem

spacer.pngKrott | HP 27/30 (2 THP) | AC 18 | Fort +7 Ref +5 Will +4 | Speed: 25 | Perception: +5 (+6 vs. secret doors and traps)
Hero Points: 0/3 | Alchemy
| Conditions: None | Effects: Eagle-eye elixir (lesser) 1 hour, Numbing Tonic (minor), Bestial Mutagen (lesser)

With the vampire master able to quickly gain on him, Krott sees little choice but to act quickly. He doesn't take the time to be careful while climbing down the ladders descending to the lower levels of the tower. Instead, he quickly makes his way to the hole in the floor where the ladder pokes out, hopping down, and attempting to slow his fall near the bottom before turning tail and heading to the next ladder.

OOC & Actions

Round 4

Action 1: Move to the ladder port; If I can use my movement to continue over the ledge and fall, I'll do so, since that fits the actions necessary to do what I need. If I need to spend an action hopping down, however, I'll do that.
Reaction: Grab an edge - Try to catch a ladder rung ~ halfway down to reduce my effective fall distance and take no damage, so I can drop down and take no damage. Krott will roll a reflex save, DC 10, per Discord discussion.
Action 2 and/or 3: Move toward the next ladder, or stand up and grab the boy if I end up failing the reflex save and fall to the ground.