Edit History

VennDygrem

VennDygrem

spacer.pngKrott | HP 20/30  | AC 18 | Fort +7 Ref +5 Will +4 | Speed: 25 | Perception: +4
Hero Points: 0/3 | Alchemy
| Conditions: N/A | Effects: Bestial Mutagen - 1 minute

Krott nods to the others, their plans having been carried out and preparations made as well as possible with the limited time they had available. Loreli was watching Danior safely in the carriage by this point, and unless this was a decoy, Tallon had to be inside. The question remains: in what condition would they find him?

Their resources had run dry, and the vampire is stronger than any of them despite his weakened state. All they can do now is try their damnedest to end this once and for all. They had been given a shot at redemption, and whether they were ready for that or not, running away isn't what 'good' people do. Is it? Krott buries that thought and realigns his grip on the crowbar, ready to lever open the sarcophagus as another member of the group is ready with a stake. Meanwhile, Krott mentally commands Slag to pass him elixirs as necessary once the lid is open.

OOC & Actions

Prior to opening the lid, Krott will take another Bestial Mutagen. Cyntheria will take the Drakeheart Mutagen and Bravo's Brew ("These taste yucky, Mr. Mud!" "They're good for you, girl! Like medicine." "I hate medicine!" etc. etc.)
Slag is commanded to pass items into my hand via the Valet ability.

Krott will open the sarcophagus. Someone in the party, either Sal or Demtrius I'm guessing (but not certain), should be ready to stake Tallon if he's still unconscious, or as soon as he is. Maybe even Cyntheria. Mr. Mud will stand back, away from the party members who are grouped up near the sarcophagus (whoever that may be). Mr. Mud will cast Boost Eidolon on Cyntheria on the first round, to improve her damage.

VennDygrem

VennDygrem

spacer.pngKrott | HP 20/30  | AC 19 | Fort +7 Ref +7 Will +4 | Speed: 25 | Perception: +4
Hero Points: 0/3 | Alchemy
| Conditions: N/A | Effects: Bestial Mutagen

Krott nods to the others, their plans having been carried out and preparations made as well as possible with the limited time they had available. Loreli was watching Danior safely in the carriage by this point, and unless this was a decoy, Tallon had to be inside. The question remains: in what condition would they find him?

Their resources had run dry, and the vampire is stronger than any of them despite his weakened state. All they can do now is try their damnedest to end this once and for all. They had been given a shot at redemption, and whether they were ready for that or not, running away isn't what 'good' people do. Is it? Krott buries that thought and realigns his grip on the crowbar, ready to lever open the sarcophagus as another member of the group is ready with a stake. Meanwhile, Krott mentally commands Slag to pass him elixirs as necessary once the lid is open.

OOC & Actions

Prior to opening the lid, Krott will take another Bestial Mutagen. Cyntheria will take the Drakeheart Mutagen and Bravo's Brew ("These taste yucky, Mr. Mud!" "They're good for you, girl! Like medicine." "I hate medicine!" etc. etc.)
Slag is commanded to pass items into my hand via the Valet ability.

Krott will open the sarcophagus. Someone in the party, either Sal or Demtrius I'm guessing (but not certain), should be ready to stake Tallon if he's still unconscious, or as soon as he is. Maybe even Cyntheria. Mr. Mud will stand back, away from the party members who are grouped up near the sarcophagus (whoever that may be). Mr. Mud will cast Boost Eidolon on Cyntheria on the first round, to improve her damage.