Edit History

Blue Jay

Blue Jay

Chase Scene

OOC

Can't edit my post now, so I'm posting again.

Everyone except Gothika is currently in the web spell (though HooGrawr can still choose not to dive into it). Ez, Kildrak and Gregory are entangled, but you're not immobilized. However, your movement is impeded: you have to roll Str or Esc Art to move, and you get only 5 feet of movement for every 5 points by which your check beats DC 10.

The web is burning now from Gregory's alchemist fire, but the environmental fires won't help out this round: they'll start burning the web away next round.

Talissa & Wagon (cont'd)

The firehorse pulls as hard as she can, and she manages to drag the uncooperative wagon 5 feet forward.

Map

PHMap04-ThruthePortal.png.f623c1478ee961164bf4617d20d79ba4.png

Initiative and Status

24 - Gothika

22 - Kildrak

21 - Talissa (4/17 hp), Chee (6/19 hp), Phoera (20/33 hp)

20 - Ez

17 - Dshalvur (61 damage, 0/5 temp hp)

11 - Gregory

5 - HooGrawr

To Post: Ez Chazak

Special Actions: (see the post above)

Blue Jay

Blue Jay

Chase Scene

OOC

Can't edit my post now, so I'm posting again.

Everyone except Gothika is currently in the web spell (though HooGrawr can still choose not to dive into it). Ez, Kildrak and Gregory are entangled, but you're not immobilized. However, your movement is impeded: you have to roll Str or Esc Art to move, and you get only 5 feet of movement for every 5 points by which your check beats DC 10.

The web is burning now from Gregory's alchemist fire, but the environmental fires won't help out this round: they'll start burning the web away next round.

Talissa & Wagon

The firehorse pulls as hard as she can, and she manages to drag the uncooperative wagon 5 feet forward.

Map

PHMap04-ThruthePortal.png.f623c1478ee961164bf4617d20d79ba4.png

Initiative and Status

24 - Gothika

22 - Kildrak

21 - Talissa (4/17 hp), Chee (6/19 hp), Phoera (20/33 hp)

20 - Ez

17 - Dshalvur (61 damage, 0/5 temp hp)

11 - Gregory

5 - HooGrawr

To Post: Ez Chazak

Special Actions: (see the post above)