Edit History

Blue Jay

Blue Jay

The Employer

A peculiar woman who seems to be made of fire walks into the Realm Folded Tavern, clearly a stranger here. After looking around in uncertainty for a moment, her eyes fall on the Board, and she nods to herself. She crosses the Tavern, politely weaving among the tables and rowdy patrons until she reaches the Board, where she pins up a parchment that seems to be edged in a thin line of burnt ash and and even thinner line of glowing embers.

That done, she turns and exits the Tavern as politely as she entered.

The Advertisement

The following message is written in glowing letters on the page:

"Dear Barkeeper and patrons of the Realm Folded Tavern,

I have a problem that I'm unable to solve on my own. It was suggested to me by the fire oracle Ukumalei that I could recruit help here, and so I come to you for aid.

My home forest was once under the protection of a great hero named Halkanost, but he has been slain by a villain named Dshalvur, and his soul transferred to a creature known as a phoera. I aim to revive him, with the aid of Ukumalei. But to do that, I need to capture his phoera and bring it to the oracle, and I have failed to complete this task on my own.

I require brave souls, preferably those with experience hunting or tracking creatures, though I must stress that the phoera must be taken alive. And it wouldn't hurt if you knew a few things about fire elementals, either.

Please respond with haste.

Sincerely,

Talissa of Dzijuth"

OOC: Mission Description

This is an adventure for four characters of 3rd-5th level. You will be encountering creatures from the Elemental Plane of Fire, and the mission will likely take you onto that plane. Wilderness skills will be important.

You can expect to earn at least 2000-3000 XP from encounters in this mission, plus an extra bonus for successful completion of your main objective. The exact amount may vary depending on your decisions and your successes/setbacks during the course of the mission.

Blue Jay

Blue Jay

The Employer

A peculiar woman who seems to be made of fire walks into the Realm Folded Tavern, clearly a stranger here. After looking around in uncertainty for a moment, her eyes fall on the Board, and she nods to herself. She crosses the Tavern, politely weaving among the tables and rowdy patrons until she reaches the Board, where she pins up a parchment that seems to be edged in a thin line of burnt ash and and even thinner line of glowing embers.

The Advertisement

I have a problem that I'm unable to solve on my own. It was suggested to me by the fire oracle Ukumalei that I could recruit help here, and so I come to you for aid.

My home forest was once under the protection of a great hero named Halkanost, but he has been slain by a villain named Dshalvur, and his soul transferred to a creature known as a phoera. I aim to revive him, with the aid of Ukumalei. But to do that, I need to capture his phoera and bring it to the oracle, and I have failed to complete this task on my own.

I require brave souls, preferably those with experience hunting or tracking creatures, though I must stress that the phoera must be taken alive. And it wouldn't hurt if you knew a few things about fire elementals, either.

Sincerely,

Talissa of Dzijuth"

This is an adventure for four characters of 3rd-5th level. You will be encountering creatures from the Elemental Plane of Fire, and the mission will likely take you onto that plane. Wilderness skills will be important.

You can expect to earn at least 2000-3000 XP from encounters in this mission, plus an extra bonus for successful completion of your main objective. The exact amount may vary depending on your decisions and your successes/setbacks during the course of the mission.

Blue Jay

Blue Jay

The Employer

The Advertisement

Sincerely,

Talissa of Dzijuth"

Blue Jay

Blue Jay

The Employer

The Advertisement

Sincerely,

Talissa of Dzijuth"