Edit History

parody

parody

Formatting

spacer.png

Pain. It was a searing symphony of agony that resonated through Duncan's battered body. Yet, within the storm of suffering, a calm resolve held firm. He wouldn't succumb, not while his companions remained in peril.

"Solev, grant me strength," Duncan prayed silently as his spirit igniting with the fervor of a Strategic Blow. The bardiche sang as it sliced through the air, but the strike went astray, a bitter disappointment that twisted in his gut. "No matter," he thought, drawing upon the strike's inherent healing energy, feeling the warmth of divine grace mend his wounds. "Every moment counts."

With a surge of haste fueled by his enchanted boots, Duncan became a whirlwind of righteous fury. "For my family... for my friends... for all that is good," he whispered with each swing of his bardiche. One blow missed, a fleeting frustration, but the other three found their mark. The first, empowered by the divine, struck true with a thunderous crack, cleaving through Shinoyari's defenses and sending a jolt of satisfaction through Duncan's weary soul. He smiled grimly smile.

Each strike was a testament to his unwavering resolve, each parry a defiant stand against the encroaching darkness. His body might falter, his strength might wane, but Duncan Szordrin, the paladin of Solev, would fight on.

Actions

Fort save vs DC16

Free action: Hero point to take standard action

Standard action -> Strategic Blow (martial strike)

AttackDamageAdditional Damage from Strike

Swift action -> Martial Healing

Healing

Free action: Boots of Speed -> Haste

Full attack:

Attack 1Damage

Attack 2Damage

Attack 3Damage

Attack 4Damage

Crit confirmation:

Additional Crit DamageCrit Confirm Atk 1

Free: 5' step

parody

parody

Formatting

spacer.png

Pain. It was a searing symphony of agony that resonated through Duncan's battered body. Yet, within the storm of suffering, a calm resolve held firm. He wouldn't succumb, not while his companions remained in peril.

"Solev, grant me strength," Duncan prayed silently as his spirit igniting with the fervor of a Strategic Blow. The bardiche sang as it sliced through the air, but the strike went astray, a bitter disappointment that twisted in his gut. "No matter," he thought, drawing upon the strike's inherent healing energy, feeling the warmth of divine grace mend his wounds. "Every moment counts."

With a surge of haste fueled by his enchanted boots, Duncan became a whirlwind of righteous fury. "For my family... for my friends... for all that is good," he whispered with each swing of his bardiche. One blow missed, a fleeting frustration, but the other three found their mark. The first, empowered by the divine, struck true with a thunderous crack, cleaving through Shinoyari's defenses and sending a jolt of satisfaction through Duncan's weary soul. He smiled grimly smile.

Each strike was a testament to his unwavering resolve, each parry a defiant stand against the encroaching darkness. His body might falter, his strength might wane, but Duncan Szordrin, the paladin of Solev, would fight on.

Actions

Fort save vs DC16

Healing

Full attack:

Attack 1Damage

Attack 2Damage

Attack 3Damage

Attack 4Damage

Crit confirmation:

parody

parody

Duncan_Avatar.png.3fe47ad3526979ffff10a597d753ae2a.png

Actions

Fort save vs DC16

Healing

Full attack:

Attack 1Damage

Attack 2Damage

Attack 3Damage

Attack 4Damage

Crit confirmation:

parody

parody

Each strike was a testament to his unwavering resolve, each parry a defiant stand against the encroaching darkness. His body might falter, his strength might wane, but Duncan Szordrin, the paladin of Solev, would fight on until his very last breath.

Actions

Fort save vs DC16

Healing

Full attack:

Attack 1Damage

Attack 2Damage

Attack 3Damage

Attack 4Damage

Crit confirmation:

Duncan_Avatar.png

parody

parody

WIP

Actions

Fort save vs DC16

Healing

Full attack:

Attack 1Damage

Attack 2Damage

Attack 3Damage

Attack 4Damage

Crit confirmation:

Additional Crit Damage: 2d8+60Crit Confirm Atk 1: 1d20+38

parody

parody

WIP

Actions

Fort save vs DC16

Healing

Full attack:

Attack 1: 1d20+38Damage: 2d8+60

Attack 2: 1d20+33Damage: 2d8+60

Attack 3: 1d20+29Damage: 2d8+60

Attack 4: 1d20+24Damage: 2d8+60

Duncan_Avatar.png

parody

parody

WIP

Actions

Fort save vs DC16

Attack: 1d20+38Damage: 2d8+60Additional Damage from Strike: 8d6

Healing: 5d4+7

parody

parody

spacer.png

WIP

Actions

Fort save vs DC16