Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Edit History

PureChance

PureChance

image.png.f43e797dc98446c97baef5b972307405.pngArtanis Brightblade

Human Knight of Solamnia 

AC: 19 (Chainmail, Shield +1) | HP: 19/22 (5 THP) | HD: 2/4 | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 13, Investigation 9
Str: 17 (+3) | Dex: 8 (–1) | Con: 13 (+1) | Int: 8 (-1) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 16 (+3)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Solamnic

DR3 vs nonmagical bludgeoning, slashing, piercing

My words,  | My thoughts,’  | My actions . . .

Artanis rushes to the window after Jeyev, cursing as he sees the man escaping over the rooftops. He reaches for a javelin before Lieutenant Folketh and Modri draw his attention back to the room. He starts as he sees her kneel and expose her neck. He offers a hand to the prisoner, helping her to her feet should she wish it. "As Modri says, not here to execute you. Not here to free you either, though you've certainly proven your honour. Makes me wonder how you ended up serving something as evil as Takhisis. The town is evacuating, and as my prisoner that means you too."

He nods in acknowledgement to Modri, having not understood the message. "I just need to get one last box Ser Becklin asked I give to Darrett," he replies heading back through to Ser Becklin's room. "She said it was he-ere under her bed," he calls back, grunting with exertion as he slides it free. Putting his sword away, he grapples with it for a few seconds before admitting defeat and shouting down "Actually, could you give me a hand with this Modri? It's a bit bigger than she let on!"

When the dwarf comes through, Artanis thanks him for his help, grabbing one end. "I reckon I should be able to hook it on to Tiergan, either that or you get Lieutenant Folketh to help you carry it down to the wharf. If we're in a rush Tiergan's quicker than I."

OOC

Action:

Bonus Action: 

Movement: 

Reaction: 

Object Interaction: 

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Longsword (versatile). Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 9 (1d8 + 5) slashing damage. Versatile damage: 8 (1d10 + 3) slashing damage.

Javelin (range, thrown) [3]. Thrown Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) piercing damage.

RDA Javelin (range, thrown) [10]. Thrown Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) piercing damage, 1d4 fire damage.

Lance (special). Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (1d12 + 5) piercing damage, 1d4 Fire damage.

Battlefield Presence.

Bonus Actions:

Rallying Mark

Urgent Orders  

Helpful Word

Class Features:

Precise Strike. 1/2 (Long Rest)

Leadership Dice (d6). 3/3 (Short Rest, 1/turn)

Lead the Charge. When you roll initiative you gain temporary hit points equal to your Charisma modifier + your proficiency bonus (5 THP).

PureChance

PureChance

Human Knight of Solamnia 

AC: 19 (Chainmail, Shield +1) | HP: 14/22 (5 THP) | HD: 2/4 | Speed: 30 ft.
Str: 17 (+3) | Dex: 8 (–1) | Con: 13 (+1) | Int: 8 (-1) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 16 (+3)

Artanis rushes to the window after Jeyev, cursing as he sees the man escaping over the rooftops. He reaches for a javelin before Lieutenant Folketh and Modri draw his attention back to the room. He starts as he sees her kneel and expose her neck. He offers a hand to the prisoner, helping her to her feet should she wish it. "As Modri says, not here to execute you. Not here to free you either, though you've certainly proven your honour. Makes me wonder how you ended up serving something as evil as Takhisis. The town is evacuating, and as my prisoner that means you too."

He nods in acknowledgement to Modri, having not understood the message. "I just need to get one last box Ser Becklin asked I give to Darrett," he replies heading back through to Ser Becklin's room. "She said it was he-ere under her bed," he calls back, grunting with exertion as he slides it free. Putting his sword away, he grapples with it for a few seconds before admitting defeat and shouting down "Actually, could you give me a hand with this Modri? It's a bit bigger than she let on!"

When the dwarf comes through, Artanis thanks him for his help, grabbing one end. "I reckon I should be able to hook it on to Tiergan, either that or you get Lieutenant Folketh to help you carry it down to the wharf. If we're in a rush Tiergan's quicker than I."

OOC

Action:

Bonus Action: 

Movement: 

Reaction: 

Object Interaction: 

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Longsword (versatile). Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 9 (1d8 + 5) slashing damage. Versatile damage: 8 (1d10 + 3) slashing damage.

Javelin (range, thrown) [3]. Thrown Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) piercing damage.

RDA Javelin (range, thrown) [10]. Thrown Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) piercing damage, 1d4 fire damage.

Lance (special). Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (1d12 + 5) piercing damage, 1d4 Fire damage.

Battlefield Presence.

Bonus Actions:

Rallying Mark

Urgent Orders  

Helpful Word

Class Features:

Lead the Charge. When you roll initiative you gain temporary hit points equal to your Charisma modifier + your proficiency bonus (5 THP).

PureChance

PureChance

Human Knight of Solamnia 

OOC

Action:

Bonus Action: 

Movement: 

Reaction: 

Object Interaction: 

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Battlefield Presence.

Bonus Actions:

Rallying Mark

Urgent Orders  

Helpful Word

Class Features:

PureChance

PureChance

Human Knight of Solamnia 

OOC

Action:

Bonus Action: 

Movement: 

Reaction: 

Object Interaction: 

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Battlefield Presence.

Bonus Actions:

Rallying Mark

Urgent Orders  

Helpful Word

Class Features: