Edit History

Eagleheart

Eagleheart

So picture this: it's finally time to fight the BBEG, and one of his minions is a giant hungry worm. Said worm gobbles up the party healer, who has very few ways to get himself out of that situation. So, one of his comrades, who is a dragon (thanks, Battlezoo) flies into the worm's mouth and slashes the thing's belly open from the inside, quickly freeing both himself and his friend.

I was there, and that dragon's player... was me :D

Eagleheart

Eagleheart

So picture this: it's finally time to fight the BBEG, and one of his minions is a giant hungry worm. Said worm gobbles up the party healer, who has very few ways to get himself out of that situation. So, one of his companions, who is a dragon (thanks, Battlezoo) flies into the worm's mouth and slashes the thing's belly open from the inside, quickly freeing both himself and his friend.

Eagleheart

Eagleheart

So imagine this: it's finally time to fight the BBEG, and one of his minions is a giant hungry worm. Said worm gobbles up the party healer, who has very few ways to get himself out of that situation. So, one of his companions, who is a dragon (thanks, Battlezoo) flies into the worm's mouth and slashes the thing's belly open from the inside, quickly freeing both himself and his friend.

Eagleheart

Eagleheart

So imagine this: it's finally time to fight the BBEG, and one of his minions is a giant hungry worm. Said worm gobbles up the party healer, who has very few ways to get himself out of that situation. So, one of his companions, who is a dragon (thanks, Battlezoo) flies into the worm's mouth and slashes the thing's belly open from the inside, quickly freeing both himself and his friend.

And that dragon's player... was me :D

Eagleheart

Eagleheart