Edit History

Guardian Angel Haruki

Guardian Angel Haruki

spacer.pngNululia Ashteross

Level 4 Cleric of Peace, Accursed Acolyte

AC: 18 | HP: 26/26 | Initiative: +4 | Passive Perception: 16 | Passive Investigation: 10 | Passive Inisight: 16 | Cleric Spell Slots: 4/4 1st Level, 3/3 2nd Level | Channel Divinity: 1/1

After the loud sermon was completed, Nululia set the soapbox back to where she found it. Unless anyone in the crowd had any questions or comments for her to answer, she would make her way into the Mercenary Guild. As she enters the Mercenary Guild, the party would see her:

She is wearing a simple peasant white blouse and brown pants, with brown tall boots that cover the calves up to the knees. The white blouse is clearly adorned with cloth patches of various flower designs. The holy symbol of Ouarus is clear for everyone to see as a necklace. A simple dark blue cloak hangs around to shroud her figure. Her long bright pink hair is tied in a pony tail, with a simple ribbon around the hairband. Her eyes don't meet anyone's yet, but a careful observer can see that they are both beautiful and strange. They seem to shimmer between pink, blue, and purple, but her pupils are slitted like a serpent's.

It's clear that she has been traveling for quite a while before she gave that sermon.

She makes her way to the front and looks at the board, intent on finding something, or rather someone.

She thought that maybe...she can find some hint of an expert who can help her.

OOC: Let me know if I need to add or roll anything. ^_^
The Psalm would sound something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBjQOm269Tw

Guardian Angel Haruki

Guardian Angel Haruki

spacer.pngNululia Ashteross

Level 4 Cleric of Peace, Accursed Acolyte

AC: 18 | HP: 26/26 | Initiative: +4 | Passive Perception: 16 | Passive Investigation: 10 | Passive Inisight: 16 | Cleric Spell Slots: 4/4 1st Level, 3/3 2nd Level | Channel Divinity: 1/1

After the loud sermon was completed, Nululia set the soapbox back to where she found it. Unless anyone in the crowd had any questions or comments for her to answer, she would make her way into the Mercenary Guild. As she enters the Mercenary Guild, the party would see her:

She is wearing a simple peasant white blouse and brown pants, with brown tall boots that cover the calves up to the knees. The white blouse is clearly adorned with cloth patches of various flower designs. The holy symbol of Ouarus is clear for everyone to see as a necklace. A simple dark blue cloak hangs around to shroud her figure. Her long bright pink hair is tied in a pony tail, with a simple ribbon around the hairband.

It's clear that she has been traveling for quite a while before she gave that sermon.

She makes her way to the front and looks at the board, intent on finding something, or rather someone.

She thought that maybe...she can find some hint of an expert who can help her.

OOC: Let me know if I need to add or roll anything. ^_^
The Psalm would sound something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBjQOm269Tw