Edit History

TheRaconteur

TheRaconteur

Eandri VenosaYF85nw.png

checked-shield.svg AC: 16  | health-normal.svg HP: 32/32 | sprint.svg Initiative: +0 | awareness.svg Passive Perception: +13 | spellbook-book-magic-myth-128.png Pact Magic: 2/2 |

game_skill_ui_hand_stop_magic_-512.png Spell Slots: 3/3 (1st)

The fact that they were low on supplies was telling, a sign that they were on the right trail.

"Out of stock?"

This directed towards Aedric more than the two Gnomes. She noted the Blunderbuss, but chose to ignore it, a task made easier by the fact that it was a purely mundane implement. The Fellstaff slumbered in her grip, uninterested in those before it.

"I swear, if that red headed bastard has cleared out this place too before we even got here? I might scream."

The Faith of Empirin might have considered lying a fundamental sin, yet it seemed that both its soldiers were oddly proficient in it. It was a performance, and one that she was adept at. Her time under the Old Hound had taught her how weave deceptions, and weave it well. The best lie was the truth, both the easiest to speak and the easiest to keep track of. Falsehoods took effort to maintain, each thread potentially unraveling the next if it was dropped. The truth though? That was easy to remember, easy to repeat. It just had to be twisted a little, made to serve her. She told herself that it was made to serve the Empire, but wondered too if that was another expert twist.

TheRaconteur

TheRaconteur

Eandri VenosaYF85nw.png

checked-shield.svg AC: 16  | health-normal.svg HP: 32/32 | sprint.svg Initiative: +0 | awareness.svg Passive Perception: +13 | spellbook-book-magic-myth-128.png Pact Magic: 2/2 |

game_skill_ui_hand_stop_magic_-512.png Spell Slots: 3/3 (1st)

The fact that they were low on supplies was telling, a sign that they were on the right trail.

"Out of stock?"

This directed towards Aedric more than the two Gnomes. She noted the Blunderbuss, but chose to ignore it, a task made easier by the fact that it was a purely mundane implement. The Fellstaff slumbered in her grip, uninterested in those before it.

"I swear, if that red headed bastard has cleared out this place too before we even got here? I might scream."

The Faith of Empirin might have considered lying a primordial sin, yet it seemed that both its soldiers were oddly proficient in it. It was a performance, and one that she was adept at. Her time under the Old Hound had taught her how weave deceptions, and weave it well. The best lie was the truth, both the easiest to speak and the easiest to keep track of. Falsehoods took effort to maintain, each thread potentially unraveling the next if it was dropped. The truth though? That was easy to remember, easy to repeat. It just had to be twisted a little, made to serve her. She told herself that it was made to serve the Empire, but wondered too if that was another expert twist.