ooc questions

Gris

I just got sidetracked by life. Applying to jobs, stressing about a lack of money, and just finished an xbox game I was playing.

I think we were all waiting for a natural end to the public scene, but I don't think that happened. I'm looking to post this weekend to have Chloe leave, and then I'll go on my first hunt in the private thread.

Still present - was out for the vast majority of the weekend. I'm somewhat having issues with the non-standard format (and a little bit with the new site being fairly difficult to handle on mobile) but I think the solution to that is to take initiative and start calling people to do stuff!

Post should be coming later tonight!

I have come to realize that I have made serious errors that lead to major contradictions in the setting I had prepared. I can't resolve those. I think I will have to shut down this whole operation due to my personal incompetence. I am sorry.

Edited by Gris (see edit history)

I'm very sorry to hear that, as this was shaping up to be a pretty compelling setup and game from my perspective.

I second Jubal's suggestion. If you're willing to let us help resolve the setting issues, I'm up to lending a hand.

However, I'll understand if you'd rather call it quits.

I'll third the sentiments; I was just settling into my character and looking forward to where things were going.

As we all know, creating a realistic Kindred takes a decent amount of time and effort, and as others have said, if we can do something to help reconcile the setting problems, let us know. I'm sure we'd all rather deal with a big retcon than the game shutting down.

Do what you need to do, for you Gris. We'll understand no matter what.

I am sorry to hear that. I finally manage to free myself from weekend work and was about to ask if I can post a big thread. I am not entirely knowledgeable of the lore as it stands, and I'm not against going through the notions, but also - I know how bad it feels to want something to work in an established setting and have the lore work against you.

I don't know if I can be of much help here, and I apologise for my very slow week as well, but I am at standby for the foreseeable future.