Edit History

rauhric

rauhric

spacer.png

Qwynn Maraphiir
Moon Elf Ranger from Neverwinter Wood

Qwynn gets off his stone bed and tries moving it to block the passage to the stairs. He feels that retreating will only be worse than attempting to hinder the enemies advancement into the dwarven hall. Calling out to elven kin he says "Finwe! Help me move these stone beds. We must try and block the entrance into the halls." He wonders were is everyone. Shouldn't there be more dwarves?

OoC

I didn't ask before about these stone beds, but are they built in or movable?

If they are built in then I might use my round to go get those kegs and roll them down the stairs; a mini-Indian Jones temple trap.

Also, are there no falling trap here in this dawrven hall entrances? We encountered many in the lower hall that were recent additions, wouldn't they reinforce their home before making the effort to trap the lower halls?

rauhric

rauhric

spacer.png

Qwynn Maraphiir
Moon Elf Ranger from Neverwinter Wood

Qwynn gets off his stone bed and tries moving it to block the passage to the stairs. He feels that retreating will only be worse than attempting to hinder the enemies advancement into the dwarven hall. Calling out to elven kin he says "Finwe! Help me move these stone beds. We must try and block the entrance into the halls." He wonders were is everyone. Shouldn't there be more dwarves?

OoC

I didn't ask before about these stone beds, but are they built in or movable?

If they are built in then I might use my round to go get those kegs and roll them down the stairs; a mini-Indian Jones temple trap.

Also, are there no falling trap here in this dawrven hall entrances? We encountered many in the lower hall that were recent additions, wouldn't they reinforce their home before making the effort to trap the lower halls?