Edit History

rauhric

rauhric

spacer.png

Qwynn Maraphiir
Moon Elf Ranger from Neverwinter Wood

Qwynn places the barrel near the stairs in case he needs to kick it down the stairs. Drawing his blades he readies himself for combat and starts stabbing at the enemy as they approach. "Nice webbing!" He compliments his caster friend on his spellcraft.

OoC

Going to position barrel near the dwarf's side, then he will draw his blades and start stabbing the enemy with his shortswords. I don't know if I can squeeze in and stab both skeletons or if I have to wait for the dwarf to relinquish his spot so I can attack. Either way I will roll and let you decide.

rauhric

rauhric

spacer.png

Qwynn Maraphiir

Qwynn places the barrel near the stairs in case he needs to kick it down the stairs. Drawing his blades he readies himself for combat and starts stabbing at the enemy as they approach. "Nice webbing!" He compliments his caster friend on his spellcraft.

OoC

Going to position barrel near the dwarf's side, then he will draw his blades and start stabbing the enemy with his shortswords. I don't know if I can squeeze in and stab both skeletons or if I have to wait for the dwarf to relinquish his spot so I can attack. Either way I will roll and let you decide.

rauhric

rauhric

spacer.png

Qwynn Maraphiir

OoC

Going to stab the enemy with his shortswords.