Looking for a GM to Give Starfinder 1E a Last Hurrah!

Mister Doctor

So, as some of you may know Starfinder 2e was recently announced and while I am excited for the new edition and seeing what happens as they bring Starfinder more in line with the game it helped inspire, I'm a little bummed I did not get to see some of the wilder ideas take off or get to play them as much as I would have liked to. We have not seen nearly as many high level Starfinder or Gestalt Starfinder games as we have Pathfinder or even game concepts that really push the boundaries of what the system is. I've had some solid success personally running a few games taking Starfinder PCs through PF1e adventures but would like an opportunity to play in a crazier game.

2e is still a year away from even getting a full playtest but I figure in the mean time I would try to drum up interest in some GMs and see if anything shakes out.

The persistent itch I've had for a few months is for something along the lines of a 'tech vs fantasy' idea, where characters from a more technologically advanced setting end up thrust into a more traditionally fantasy world and needing to survive. We could play up a few isekai-adjacent themes to really get that mass market appeal (though I will orbital strike anyone who dips too far into the dark side of those tropes). I really want to try out gestalt with Starfinder but would actually prefer a low to mid level start to give us plenty of time to ramp up the scale.

All that said, this is more about getting some weird and creative ideas going than just scratching my personal itches. Feel free to brainstorm and throw ideas at the wall!