Samm Cutler - Variant Human Battlemaster Fighter || Inquisitor Karlov Mikhail Ilyich - Half-Elf Mark of Detection Grave Cleric

PureChance

f771531113dcb2701a6b78b8587750e3.jpg.b374cf59c099e787582217944ed84de1.jpgSamm Cutler; (Ex-) Pirate, Battlemaster Fighter

Name: Samm Cutler, a.k.a. "Cutthroat Cutler"

Character Concept: Old pirate stranded in Falkovnia on his last trip before retiring to shore with his woman.

Lineage, Background, Subclass: Variant Human, Pirate, Battlemaster Fighter

Personality:

• My language is as foul as an otyugh nest.
  • To me, a tavern brawl is a nice way to get to know a new city.

Ideal:

• Freedom. The sea is freedom-the freedom to go anywhere and do anything. (Chaotic)
  • Mastery. I'm a predator, and the other ships on the sea are my prey. (Evil)

Bond:

• I'm loyal to my captain first, everything else second.
  • In a harbor town, I have a paramour whose eyes nearly stole me from the sea.

Flaw:

• Once I start drinking, it's hard for me to stop.

Description

A weathered sailor, face covered in a mixture of tattoos and scars grins at you, showing off a mouthful of missing teeth and gold fillings. It is not a friendly smile. Several earrings hand off both ears, along with nicks telling of rings pulled out and near misses from bolts, bullets and blades. He smells of the sea, of salt, whiskey and a hard life lived well. As your gaze traces down past the twin snake torc around his neck, you see the top of a huge compass rose peeking through the open neck of his rough woven undyed hemp shirt, more fine white lines crisscrossing his chest alongside twin rows of circular scars that tell of might sea beasts. Off his waist hangs a fishing net, and somehow a dull black hand-crossbow has found its way into his offhand, loaded and cocked. A sea serpent tattoo curls its way up his arm, drawing your eye to the viciously spiked boathook across his back, which you suspect is used far less often for its intended purpose as other uses. A rough voice, full of menacing undercurrents, recaptures your attention. “Aye, that’s right. I reckon me’n my woman’s all sorted for protection ya little bloodsuckin’ tick. So why don’ you take your offer and shove it up ya f*cking arsehole before I do it for ya. An if your boss has any problems with that tell ‘im to ask for Cutthroat Cutler!

Personality

Rough, fiercely independent and foul-mouthed its a wonder Samm hasn't found himself on the end of a pike yet. In fact the only thing keeping him from impalement is probably a combination of his fighting proficiency, his recent arrival and the devils own luck he's not met someone important enough yet. Samm grew up hard, born to a harbour-town whore, and shanghai'd into a pirate crew as soon as he looked able to sale the mast. He learned quickly to look after himself, because there sure ain't no-one else gonna do it for him. He spends his share like water every time he hit shore, throwing it away on whiskey, wagers and women. Like most sailors he has an overly healthy dose of superstitions, an intense distrust of any magic, and a frankly blasphemous relationship with the divine (which is probably want ended him up in the mess in the first place).

Still, since meeting his woman - the fair fisherman's daughter Connie Bell (or Fair Bonnie Connie as he affectionately calls her) - he's promised to be a better man. Probably still not a good man, but a better one. She's not here though, so till he can get back to her you can all get tae f*ck.

Background/Plothook

Samm clung to the rigging as the rain lashed against his face, the boat pitching wildly in the storm. They needed to reef the sail before a gust cracked the mast. 

He’d said he’d take one last trip to help pay off debts before settling down with fair bonnie Connie in Brisbane Harbour off the Sword Coast, promising that his share would set them up for life so that he wouldn’t need to do any criminal work no more and they could buy a house down the nice end of the bay on the beach. 

So he’d signed up with his old Captain, a sea-elf with sharpened teeth and a fondness for halfling who went by the name Undivien Seaborne. She’d led them on a merry hunt through several rich merchant barges, before fleeing into this tempest to escape the pursing navy vessels.

He reached for the rope, wrapping the rough hemp round his hand ready to swing down and furl the sail, just as the wind whipped the canvas open, and a crack splintered through the air from below. As the mast slowly began to topple forward he cursed out the B*tch Queen herself. He’d be damned if he was going to die this close to making it home. 

The ship pitched forward over a wave, and suddenly it was calm. Stillness surrounded them, as a fog rolled in from nowhere, filled with heavy suffocating silence. Only the muffled creaking of the ship could be heard as they slowly drifted forward, all holding their breath. A pained creaking scrape came from below and the ship rose out of the water, before rolling ponderously onto its side. They’d hit land. There shouldn’t be any land out here. They were in the middle of the gods-damned ocean for Evendur’s sake. Cries rang out below as panic fled through the crew, followed by shouting and the crack of a whip as Undivien tried to reassert control. Next came the moans. Out of the mists came shambling forms, grey and rotted with unblinking stares. The drowned and the dead. 

That was it for Samm. He grabbed what he had and swung himself off the ship and into the mist, running for it. He was going to see his Connie again. Behind him, he heard the cries of Undivien Seaborne fighting, and promising hell to anyone who ran away. He had no doubt the Captain would make it out, she always did, but he’d deal with that when it came to it. Maybe she’d just assume he died in the storm…

Fears & Failures
  • Samm is distrusting of magic, especially non-divine magic, which largely stems from a deepseated fear of it
  • Samm is afraid of not seeing Connie Bell again, and not seeing the sea again; of being trapped here for the rest of his life (where-ever here may be), and his past catching up with Connie whilst he can’t protect her
  • Samm is afraid of coming back as an undead creature like those he saw in the mists, his soul trapped in a rotting body.

• Samm abandoned his ship and his crew in the face of the dead (True)
  • Samm never learned to write and can only read simple text. (???)
  • Samm bested a Blood Talon in a gutter brawl when he first arrived, and the man has it out for him since. (???)
  • Samm has a secret stash of gold he bought with him through the mists and buried in Falkovnia. (???)

Deities

Samm swears by - and at - a whole host of deities, but most commonly Umberlee (The B*tch Queen of the Sea), Talos (The Storm Lord), Auril (The Queen of Air and Darkness), Tempus, and Dagon (Prince of the Depths)

Music

Dirty Deeds

Brisbane Harbour

Rye Whiskey

Connections

• Captain Undivien Seaborne - a female sea elf "with sharpened teeth and a fondness for halfling", the pirate queen captain of Samm's most recent doomed mission. She may or may not be trapped in Falkovnia along with Samm, and may or may not be out for his blood for abandoning her crew.
  • Connie Bell (Fair Bonnie Connie) - Samm's lover and wife-to-be, left behind on the Sword Coast
  • Lieutenant Harald Sehren - a Blood Talon Samm met shortly after arriving in Falknovia... up to you if this is was a positive or negative interaction!
Edited by PureChance (see edit history)

Proficiency Bonus +2 | checked-shield.svg AC: 16 | health-normal.svg Max HP: 12 | walking-boot.svg Speed: 30 ft | awareness.svg PP: 13 | sprint.svg Init: +3

strong.svg
STRENGTH
body-balance.svg
DEXTERITY
caduceus.svg
CONSTITUTION
read.svg
INTELLIGENCE
meditation.svg
WISDOM
aura.svg
CHARISMA

14 (+2)

16 (+3)

14 (+2) 8 (-1) 12 (+1) 10 (+0)
+4 Str Save +3 Dex Save +4 Con Save -1 Int Save +1 Wis Save +0 Cha Save
+4 Athletics +5 Acrobatics
+3 Sleight of Hand
+3 Stealth
  -1 Arcana
-1 History
-1 Investigation
-1 Nature
-1 Religion
+1 A. Handling
+1 Insight
+1 Medicine
+3 Perception
+3 Survival
+0 Deception
+2 Intimidation
+0 Performance
+0 Persuasion

Race Features

• Age. Humans reach adulthood in their late teens and live less than a century.
  • Size. Humans vary widely in height and build, from barely 5 feet to well over 6 feet tall. Regardless of your position in that range, your size is Medium.
  • Speed. Your base walking speed is 30 feet.
  • Languages. You can speak, read, and write Common and one extra language of your choice. Humans typically learn the languages of other peoples they deal with, including obscure dialects. They are fond of sprinkling their speech with words borrowed from other tongues: Orc curses, Elvish musical expressions, Dwarvish military phrases, and so on.
  • Ability Score Increase. Two different ability scores of your choice increase by 1.
  • Skills. You gain proficiency in one skill of your choice. (Survival)
  • Feat. You gain one Feat of your choice. (Crossbow ExpertThanks to extensive practice with the crossbow, you gain the following benefits:

You ignore the loading quality of crossbows with which you are proficient.
    Being within 5 feet of a hostile creature doesn’t impose disadvantage on your ranged attack rolls.
    When you use the Attack action and attack with a one handed weapon, you can use a bonus action to attack with a hand crossbow you are holding.
    )

Background Features

Skill Proficiencies: Athletics, Perception
Tool Proficiencies: Navigator's tools, vehicles (water)
Languages: None

Bad Reputation

No matter where you go, people are afraid of you due to your reputation. When you are in a civilized settlement, you can get away with minor criminal offenses, such as refusing to pay for food at a tavern or breaking down doors at a local shop, since most people will not report your activity to the authorities.

Class Features

Hit Points

Hit Dice: 1d10 per fighter level
Hit Points at 1st Level: 10 + your Constitution modifier
Hit Points at Higher Levels: 1d10 (or 6) + your Constitution modifier per fighter level after 1st

Proficiencies

Armor: All armor, shields
Weapons: Simple weapons, martial weapons
Tools: None
Saving Throws: Strength, Constitution
Skills: Choose two skills from Acrobatics, Animal Handling, Athletics, History, Insight, Intimidation, Perception, and Survival

Fighting Style

• Mariner (UA). As long as you are not wearing heavy armor or using a shield, you have a swimming speed and a climbing speed equal to your normal speed, and you gain a +1 bonus to armor class.

Second Wind

You have a limited well of stamina that you can draw on to protect yourself from harm. On your turn, you can use a bonus action to regain hit points equal to 1d10 + your fighter level.

Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.

Gear

Chainmail > 37.5gp

Two martial weapons > Hand crossbow, Rapier (flavoured as boat hook)

Light crossbow + 20 bolts

Explorer's pack

Belaying pin (club)

50ft silk rope

Lucky charm

Common clothes

A pouch containing 10gp

Studded Leather (-45gp)

Net (-1gp)

Fishing Tackle (-1gp)

token_1-3.png.80b517fb3733af2d43343fa50882a4af.pngInquisitor Karlov Mikhail Ilyich

Marked Half-elf Grave Cleric 2

AC: 16 (Scale, Shield) | HP: 15/15 () | HD: 2/2 | Speed: 30 ft. | Initiative: +0
Senses: Passive Perception 16, Insight 16, Investigation 12. Darkvision 60ft.
Str: 11 (+0) | Dex: 10 (+0) | Con: 12 (+1) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 19 (+4) | Cha: 12 (+1)
Languages: Common, Elven, Dwarven, Abyssal, Infernal

Encumbrance: 76.5lbs (55lbs/110lbs/165lbs)

Karlov troops into town alongside the much smaller group, equally weary as his companions.

OOC

Action: —

Bonus Action: —

Movement: —

Reaction: —

Object Interaction: —

Concentration:

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Mace . Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1d8 + 0 bludgeoning damage.

Toll the Dead . V,S: Wis Sv., 60 ft., one creature you can see. Failed Save: 1d8 Necrotic damage / 1d12 Necrotic damage if injured.

Sacred Flame . V,S: Dex Sv. (no cover), 60 ft., one creature you can see. Failed Save: 1d8 Radiant damage.

Bonus Actions:

Spare the Dying . V,S: 30 ft., one living creature that has 0 Hit Points. The creature becomes stable.

Reactions:

Class Features:

Eyes of the Grave: 4/4 (Long Rest)

Detect Magic: 1/1 (Long Rest)

Detect Poison and Disease: 1/1 (Long Rest)

Channel Divinity: 1/1 (Short Rest)

• Path to the GraveYou can use your Channel Divinity to mark another creature’s life force for termination.

As an action, you choose one creature you can see within 30 feet of you, cursing it until the end of your next turn. The next time you or an ally of yours hits the cursed creature with an attack, the creature has vulnerability to all of that attack's damage, and then the curse ends.
  • Turn UndeadAs an action, you present your holy symbol and speak a prayer censuring the undead. Each undead that can see or hear you within 30 feet of you must make a Wisdom saving throw. If the creature fails its saving throw, it is turned for 1 minute or until it takes any damage.

A turned creature must spend its turns trying to move as far away from you as it can, and it can't willingly move to a space within 30 feet of you. It also can't take reactions. For its action, it can use only the Dash action or try to escape from an effect that prevents it from moving. If there's nowhere to move, the creature can use the Dodge action.
  • Harness Divine PowerYou can expend a use of your Channel Divinity to fuel your spells. As a bonus action, you touch your holy symbol, utter a prayer, and regain one expended spell slot, the level of which can be no higher than half your proficiency bonus (rounded up). The number of times you can use this feature is based on the level you've reached in this class: 2nd level, once; 6th level, twice; and 18th level, thrice. You regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest. (1/1 Long Rest)

Inquisitor_portrait.webp.0485ac5a287ccc3d0d9d297275c6c011.webpInquisitor Karlov Mikhail Ilyich; Cleric of Kelemvor

Name: Karlov Mikhail Ilyich

Character Concept: Self-appointed inquisitor, firebrand preacher and fanatic Cleric of Kelemvor

Lineage, Background, Subclass: Half-Elf Mark of Detection, Cult Survivor (Custom), Cleric (Grave Domain)

Personality:

• I'm quick to jump to extreme solutions. Why risk a lesser option not working?

Ideal:

• Faith. I trust that my deity will guide my actions. I have faith that if I work hard, things will go well. (Lawful)
  • Aspiration. I seek to prove myself worthy of my god's favor by matching my actions against his or her teachings. (Any)

Bond:

• I've seen great darkness, and I'm committed to being a light against it—the light of all lights.
  • I owe my life to the priest who took me in when I escaped the cult.

Flaw:

• I am suspicious of strangers and expect the worst of them.
  • I judge others harshly, and myself even more severely.

Description

The hooded man dressed in simple grey robes pushes back his cape, revealing an intense gaze beneath bushy black eyebrows. He stands an average height atop the upturned wooden crate in the middle of the square, his torch sputtering in the light drizzle. His personality however expands outwards before him, driven by a strength of belief. His amber eyes fix you like an insect pinned in cork, and a deep voice rumbles forth from behind a lustrous curly beard. "By the Will of Kelemvor, heresy shall be unearthed, torn from this land stem and root all. The creatures that issue forth from the Mists are a symptom of a foul sickness, spread deep in the earth itself - a sickness Kelemvor has sent me to purge, to cut free, to burn out!" He waves the torch as a brand, spittle collecting around his lips. "I know!" he quivers, "I know it lurks in the darkness!" He tears open his cloak, thrusting a stubby finger towards the markContent... spacer.png burned across his chest, a twisting shimmering eye. "I was held captive, marked for servitude beyond death, but the will of Kelemvor saw me freed!" He builds towards a crescendo meant for much grater crowds than the few folk milling around, mostly for the sake of a show. "I have turned my powers against those that hide, that cower in the shadows, drawing folk with false promises of false life. If they are listening, know that I will find you, and deliver you to Kelemvor for Judgement!"

Personality

Fanatical as only a convert can be, Mikhail threw his life into his faith for Kelemvor. He remains intensely suspicious of anyone he doesn't know, lest he be dragged away and destined for sacrifice once more. He judges failure in himself and others harshly, as every failure in his eyes in another chance for evil to go unchecked, a waste of the second chance at life he has been granted, and a reminder that if the Doomguard who rescued him had made any error he wouldn't be here today.

Because of his past he is initially sympathetic to survivors of other trauma, looking after them and guiding them towards a new life - the one spot his suspicion fails to take hold. However, should he deem them 'wasting' their second chance at life he can turn of a dime. He has not time for victims who remain victims, to him being a survivor means taking the fight to those who did you wrong, not wallowing in your past misery.

Background/Plothook

Mikhail lived a fairly normal life in the north of Faerun, part of a small village in the Silver Marches where he was apprenticed to a blacksmith. His mother had retired there, eager to get away from the busy city - and perhaps orcish raiders - for a few decades, when she met his father. Whilst not her original intention, the simple life of the woodsman appealed to her; a safe little hideaway to forget her past problems and pretend the wider world didn't exist. So she deceived herself into family life again, ignoring the fact she would outlive her partner, and together they brought forth Mikhail. In truth, their idyllic country life continued longer than it had right to. Of course there were hard, cold years between, but no mortal peril assailed them. It was perhaps this illusion of safety that led to her complacency. Under their noses a cult grew, mixing teachings of brutality, death and power. When the cult fell upon the village they were unprepared. Under darkness sword bit flesh and blood flowed freely. Fires burned, cut through with screams. Mikhail was dragged away along with several others, taken into the pine woods, and dragged beneath the heavy clay soil. He was thrust into a damp cell, the oppressive scent of earth all around, and shortly after the flickering torchlight receded. He felt his way around his new enclosure, whimpering. With no trace of light whatsoever, even his enhanced vision couldn't pick out the featureless walls. Only the echoed screams - direction lost in the rough carved tunnels - broke his isolation. He couldn't say how long he waited there, shivering, starving. For water he licked the condensation from the walls, desperation overriding his disgust. For food, he hungered. All the while his mind conjured myriad nightmares for what awaited. When he was eventually collected, they proved little comfort. Dragged into torchlight before a manic chanting horde he was too feeble to offer any but token resistance. He was strapped to an obsidian altar, and strange arcane markings traced upon his chest. As the chanting reached climax, the strange powders burned, and his world was pain. He did not notice the cultists screams join his own, did not see the grey clad warrior scything through their ranks with bastard sword. Until that warrior, with grim countenance, cut him free. He felt himself slung over the mans shoulder, and then blissful unconsciousness took him.

When he awoke, he was in a grey stone temple. His eyes widened with fear as a priest approached him, scrabbling away. The priest stopped, and offered him simple pure water in a cup, and plain rye bread. After the priest left, it still took Mikhail several minutes to edge closer to the food, slowly build the confidence to try it - hoping it was not some cruel illusion. He could only muster several bites before he felt his stomach rebelling.

It took several months for Mikhail to recover, both physically and mentally. During this time, he learned of who had rescued him, and of the Church of Kelemvor. Knowing he was only alive thanks to their Doomguides, he decided to dedicate himself to Kelemvor, and to the eradication of such cults. He did so with a passion and vigorous that only the converted can muster, and such was his belief that Kelemvor's attention was drawn to this shining pillar of faith. Bestowed with divine power, he took this as reason to continue to journey, affirmation of his path. He left the temple, and followed his heart, praying to be sent to places of most need. He soon found himself stumbling into the trackless mist hanging over the pine forests, and before long the scent of pine faded...

Fears & Failures
  • Mikhail is terrified of being captured by cultists again, and being their helpless sacrifice.
  • Mikhail is concerned about not living up to his saviours standards, and wasting his second chance
  • Mikhail is afraid of the pitch dark - bringing back memories of being trapped in the cave again.
  • He fears the meaning of his mark.
  • He tends to project all his fears outwards as you can see!

Deities

KELEMVOR.

Music

Hellfire - The Mechanisms

O Fortuna - Carl Orff

Dies Irae

Connections

Proficiency Bonus +2 | checked-shield.svg AC: 16 | health-normal.svg Max HP: 15 | walking-boot.svg Speed: 30 ft | awareness.svg PP: 16 | sprint.svg Init: +0

strong.svg
STRENGTH
body-balance.svg
DEXTERITY
caduceus.svg
CONSTITUTION
read.svg
INTELLIGENCE
meditation.svg
WISDOM
aura.svg
CHARISMA

11 (+0)

10 (+0)

12 (+1)

10 (0)

19 (+4) 12 (+1)
+0 Str Save +0 Dex Save +1 Con Save +0 Int Save +6 Wis Save +4 Cha Save
+0 Athletics +0 Acrobatics
+0 Sleight of Hand
+0 Stealth
  +0 Arcana
+0 History
+2 Investigation*
+0 Nature
+2 Religion
+4 A. Handling
+6 Insight*
+4 Medicine
+6 Perception
+4 Survival
+1 Deception
+1 Intimidation
+1 Performance
+1 Persuasion

Race Features

• Age. Half-elves mature at the same rate humans do and reach adulthood around the age of 20. They live much longer than humans, however, often exceeding 180 years.
  • Size. Half-elves are about the same size as humans, ranging from 5 to 6 feet tall. Your size is Medium.
  • Speed. Your base walking speed is 30 feet.
  • Darkvision. Thanks to your elf blood, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.

• Fey Ancestry. You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep.

• Deductive Intuition. When you make an Intelligence (Investigation) or a Wisdom (Insight) check, you can roll a d4 and add the number rolled to the ability check.

• Languages. You can speak, read, and write Common, Elvish, and one extra language of your choice. (Dwarvish)
  • Ability Score Increase. Wis +2; Choose any other +1
  • Magical Detection. 

You can cast the detect magic and detect poison and disease spells with this trait. Starting at 3rd level, you can also cast the see invisibility spell with it. Once you cast any of these spells with this trait, you can't cast that spell with it again until you finish a long rest. Wisdom is your spellcasting ability for these spells, and you don't require material components for them.

• Spells of the Mark. 

If you have the Spellcasting or the Pact Magic class feature, the spells on the Mark of Detection Spells table are added to the spell list of your spellcasting class.

Background Features

Skill Proficiencies: Investigation, Perception
Tool Proficiencies: None
Languages: Infernal, Abyssal

Trauma Survivor

You survived. Whatever it was, you made it through, and you can help others do the same. People view you as an expert on the traumatic situation you faced—be it a specific sort of violence, illness, or otherwise. You are aware of nonmagical recovery techniques, common resources, and misinformation. You know how to speak to sympathetic doctors, clergy, and local leaders and can convince them to shelter one person (other than yourself) at a modest lifestyle for up to one month.

Source: Van Richtens Guide to Ravenloft

Class Features

Hit Points

Hit Dice: 1d8 per cleric level
Hit Points at 1st Level: 8 + your Constitution modifier
Hit Points at Higher Levels: 1d8 (or 5) + your Constitution modifier per cleric level after 1st

Proficiencies

Armor: Light armor, medium armor, shields
Weapons: All simple weapons
Tools: None
Saving Throws: Wisdom, Charisma
Skills: Choose two from History, Insight, Medicine, Persuasion, and Religion

Spellcasting

As a conduit for divine power, you can cast cleric spells.

Divine Domain

At 1st level, you choose a domain shaped by your choice of Deity and the gifts they grant you. Your choice grants you domain spells and other features when you choose it at 1st level. It also grants you additional ways to use Channel Divinity when you gain that feature at 2nd level, and additional benefits at 6th, 8th, and 17th levels.

Circle of Mortality

At 1st level, you gain the ability to manipulate the line between life and death. When you would normally roll one or more dice to restore hit points with a spell to a creature at 0 hit points, you instead use the highest number possible for each die.

In addition, you learn the Spare the Dying cantrip, which doesn't count against the number of cleric cantrips you know. For you, it has a range of 30 feet, and you can cast it as a bonus action.

Eyes of the Grave

At 1st level, you gain the ability to occasionally sense the presence of the undead, whose existence is an insult to the natural cycle of life. As an action, you can open your awareness to magically detect undead. Until the end of your next turn, you know the location of any undead within 60 feet of you that isn't behind total cover and that isn't protected from divination magic. This sense doesn't tell you anything about a creature's capabilities or identity.

You can use this feature a number of times equal to your Wisdom modifier (minimum of once). You regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest.

Channel Divinity: Path to the Grave

Starting at 2nd level, you can use your Channel Divinity to mark another creature’s life force for termination.

As an action, you choose one creature you can see within 30 feet of you, cursing it until the end of your next turn. The next time you or an ally of yours hits the cursed creature with an attack, the creature has vulnerability to all of that attack's damage, and then the curse ends.

Gear

A Mace

Scalemail

Light Crossbow & 20 bolts - Sold Chapter 1

Priest's Pack

Shield & Holy Symbol (Scales)

• 1 month later...

I'm still here, probably with more interest in playing he second character given the setting actually, though the first is probably more 3D.

Having said that, I'm aware I never participated in the IC thread, so should probably cede to someone who did. However if there's dropout and you're looking for further players I'd definitely be interested.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

JFYI, noticed that you were missing a bolt case for your arrows and you had the priest pack listed as 25 lbs. Net, your carried weight didn't change, but I wanted to let you know about the change I made on your sheet.

Also, you don't have a default action and/or reaction defined.