Out of Character

Sovereign Sojourn

4 minutes ago, Steel Warrior said:

@Sovereign Sojourn There's a special function on the forum that lets you add a special tab to allow players to link their character sheets. It then lets us use the built in stablock button on the toolbar.

I definitely did... something.

Did it work?

9 minutes ago, Sovereign Sojourn said:

I definitely did... something.

Did it work?

Yep, sheet added. I pretty much finished the statblock the way I like, it's getting there.
I also forgot to buy most of my starting gear lol. I did get 2 items of value, but nothing else yet.

I dumped most of mine into a bandolier of cure moderate wounds potions. Given that my weapons make me hurt every time I shoot them, lol.

@Sovereign Sojourn

Edit: nevermind. Forgot I was using Impossible Reload to make the Arm Cannons be Light for TWF purposes.

Edited by Evendur (see edit history)

2 hours ago, TheFred said:

Wow, thanks for the invite!

I've some mechanics to get up, and stuff... and I'm a bit stumped for gear myself, what with the 300gp limit.

Well, now that I've chosen characters... I may be willing to fudge these numbers. A little.

It was more to make the sort of general expectations clear. But if what you're looking for is like, just over the limit, now, we can talk.

No promises though lol.

11 hours ago, Casual Viking said:

Well, I could use a double-barreled pistol (437.5, half that if I craft it myself) and a MW bastard sword (335), but I've stocked up on scrolls instead.

he indicated that we would not be able to start with masterwork weapons.
I was planning on starting with Ioun Torch 75gp, Traveler’s any-tool 250 gp and Sleeves of many garments 200 gp
She always appears to have a new set of clothes ;)

Yes, that was intentional. The gear you all have is mostly standard fair, mostly non-magical, average market-get loot, with a little bit of wiggle room. You should also consider purchasing some of the basics when it comes to adventuring and exploration. (rope, camp gear, thieves tools, whatever it is)

Edited by Steel Warrior (see edit history)

Well, I am primarily a healer, I only took Destruciton sphere to get the free 2d6+1 damage per round and Affliction healing sphere if I want to do real damage.

I am curious though, for the standard 1 spellpoint my cure heals 3d6+12 (1d8 due to religion trait, and another 1d8 for deeper healing talent)

Affliction: When using cure you may invert the effect from positive energy to negative energy. This has no effect on undead and damages the living (Will half). This requires a melee or ranged touch attack against the target, and if used at range is considered a ray. This cannot be combined with Fount Of Life.

So for the same 1 spellpoint, do I do 3d6+12 negative energy? Sadly I only have 7 sp/day.

Edited by Steel Warrior (see edit history)