Chokupa, Tribal Healer, Animal Speaker.

Strider228

Chokupa comes from a well hidden tribe of Anadi on the outskirts of Nantambu, sending everyone in their tribe to study "shapeshifting" letting everyone on the outside wonder these few family lines have a fondness for large arachnids. Chokupa, however, truly adores magic using as well as he can to augment his natural ability as a healer after studying his whole youth under the tribe Shaman.

Having been isolated from such a large city next door his whole life Chokupa is bound to make mistakes, living a life of freedom he never imagined. Much like an Amish Rumspringa - as he balances his duties to his family, his scholarship, his newfound freedom, and eventually, the loyalty of his cohort.

Chokupa is an Anadi Ranger, Curandero Background. Much more interested in keeping people alive than using his bow to do harm - but as is required he is a skillful hunter both as a human and a spider.

Some NPC's of note, his parent webgroup and his weblings. Parents: Pahrenda, one of his fathers, Kutoree, Another father, Ma'eval his mother.

His hatchling group was him, Renree'Val a sister, Pahreema, a bother, Dakuma, a brother, and Kuda'ev his final sister. Depending on gm's desire, they would be of equal age so could be students at the university I can't spell yet, or in their little enclave just outside of the city. Chokupa is closest to Renree'Val.

I think for image scaling you can double click the image and there's a field for that.

If you go into source you can also change it by adjusting the number after 'width'.

I believe both of those default to number of pixels, but if you use a % of screen width it'll be adaptive to different devices better.