Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Edit History

Llyarden

Llyarden

I'm not really sure what I want to be yet, so I might just do a bunch of rolls for both a nightbane and a superhero and see what strikes my fancy. Or maybe just be a martial artist.

Ability Rolls

Ability Set 1

Ability Set 2

Rerolling the 6 and 7 from both sets' Spd

...and by Spd I meant PB, because apparently I forgot how many attributes there are and only rolled for 7 of them instead of 8.

The real Spd rolls

So if I'm understanding the creation rules correctly that gives me starting values of 13, 15, 14, 14, 13, 13, 14, 15. Nothing exceptional, but pretty good all round.

Nightbane Rolls

Nightbane Appearance Alien Creature

Alien Creature Roll Covered in Mouths

Eh, not massively inspiring.

Superhero Rolls

Instead of rolling, I'll pick the Experiment power category (which comes with SDC 40, and I think everything else is just default)

Nature of Experiment Radiation/other energy

General Type of Experiment Deliberate attempt to alter the human (animal?) body, cannot be duplicated

Number of Abilities 2 major, 1 minor

Side Effects Vulnerable to radioactivity?

Sponsoring Organisation Secret

Organisation Motive Military

Status with Sponsoring Organisation Ran away, organisation is secret and is afraid of being exposed.

Using PU3 I'll choose to have one offensive major and minor power, and one offensive minor power, and roll on the relevant tables.

Offensive Minor Power Swing Line

Offensive Major Power APS...

APS Roll Techno-Form? That doesn't feel very steampunk, although I guess its powers could be refluffed except the Vehicle Form.

Defensive Major Power APS again, which can't be used at the same time as the one I already have, so if allowed I'll reroll.

Second APS roll Vines.

Educational Level Military, that seems thematic.
Basic Military Program at +10% (HtH: Basic, Running, Climbing, Military Etiquette, Basic Radio, WP Rifle)
One additional military/comms program at +10% - given that the only options are Military Demolitions and Communications, I guess I'll pick Communications (Basic Electronics, Basic Radio again, Scrambler Radio, TV/Video, 1 communication skill of choice - I'll pick Cryptography).
Any skill program at +5% except Science/Espionage - I'll pick Physical/Athletic and take Boxing, Gymnastics, Wrestling, and I'll use the last to boost my HtH to Expert
8 secondary skills + 2 more secondary skills from level 3 - will do these later.

Yeah, I can work with this.

Defensive Major Power Reroll if allowed Stretching. Which is still not compatible with APS.

Another reroll A second APS again!

And another one Force Aura, finally something that actually works alongside my other powers.

Techno-Form PS Bonus

APS Vines Height Bonus
APS Vines PS Bonus
APS Vines SDC

Animal Background Stuff

Animal Background Feral (Wilderness Survival (automatic, becomes a secondary skill), Climbing, Escape Artist, HtH: Basic (again, adds to Expert to become Martial Arts), Prowl, Tracking (automatic, becomes a secondary skill), Hunting (automatic, becomes a secondary skill), 2 WPs, 3 secondary skills, +15 BIO-E, +20 SDC, +2 PE, +2 PS, +1 PP, +1 init)

I'm probably going to go with a puma since they're probably native to the region, but just on the off-chance whatever I happen to randomly roll really appeals to me...

North America Animal Type Urban
North America Animal Specific Parrot

Full List Animal Type Mammal
Full List Animal Specific Wallaroo? I don't actually know what that is.

Nah, I'll just be a puma.

Extraordinary Speed Bonus

Changed my mind, being a wolf instead.

Wolf Affilitations

And now for a bunch of rolls to account for my stat bonuses from skills...

Speed bonus from Running
SDC bonus from Running
PS Bonus from Boxing
SDC Bonus from Boxing
SDC Bonus from Gynmastics
SDC Bonus from Wrestling

HP rolls for levels 2-5:4d6

Llyarden

Llyarden

I'm not really sure what I want to be yet, so I might just do a bunch of rolls for both a nightbane and a superhero and see what strikes my fancy. Or maybe just be a martial artist.

Ability Rolls

Ability Set 1

Ability Set 2

...and by Spd I meant PB, because apparently I forgot how many attributes there are and only rolled for 7 of them instead of 8.

The real Spd rolls

So if I'm understanding the creation rules correctly that gives me starting values of 13, 15, 14, 14, 13, 13, 14, 15. Nothing exceptional, but pretty good all round.

Nightbane Rolls

Superhero Rolls

Instead of rolling, I'll pick the Experiment power category (which comes with SDC 40, and I think everything else is just default)

General Type of Experiment Deliberate attempt to alter the human (animal?) body, cannot be duplicated

Status with Sponsoring Organisation Ran away, organisation is secret and is afraid of being exposed.

Using PU3 I'll choose to have one offensive major and minor power, and one offensive minor power, and roll on the relevant tables.

APS Roll Techno-Form? That doesn't feel very steampunk, although I guess its powers could be refluffed except the Vehicle Form.

Defensive Major Power APS again, which can't be used at the same time as the one I already have, so if allowed I'll reroll.

Second APS roll Vines.

Basic Military Program at +10% (HtH: Basic, Running, Climbing, Military Etiquette, Basic Radio, WP Rifle)
One additional military/comms program at +10% - given that the only options are Military Demolitions and Communications, I guess I'll pick Communications (Basic Electronics, Basic Radio again, Scrambler Radio, TV/Video, 1 communication skill of choice - I'll pick Cryptography).
Any skill program at +5% except Science/Espionage - I'll pick Physical/Athletic and take Boxing, Gymnastics, Wrestling, and I'll use the last to boost my HtH to Expert
8 secondary skills + 2 more secondary skills from level 3 - will do these later.

Defensive Major Power Reroll if allowed Stretching. Which is still not compatible with APS.

And another one Force Aura, finally something that actually works alongside my other powers.

Techno-Form PS Bonus

APS Vines Height Bonus
APS Vines PS Bonus
APS Vines SDC

Animal Background Stuff

Animal Background Feral (Wilderness Survival (automatic, becomes a secondary skill), Climbing, Escape Artist, HtH: Basic (again, adds to Expert to become Martial Arts), Prowl, Tracking (automatic, becomes a secondary skill), Hunting (automatic, becomes a secondary skill), 2 WPs, 3 secondary skills, +15 BIO-E, +20 SDC, +2 PE, +2 PS, +1 PP, +1 init)

I'm probably going to go with a puma since they're probably native to the region, but just on the off-chance whatever I happen to randomly roll really appeals to me...

Changed my mind, being a wolf instead.

Wolf Affilitations:repeat(1d100,2)

Speed bonus from Running
SDC bonus from Running
PS Bonus from Boxing
SDC Bonus from Boxing
SDC Bonus from Wrestling

Llyarden

Llyarden

Ability Rolls

Ability Set 1

Ability Set 2

The real Spd rolls

Nightbane Rolls

Superhero Rolls

Second APS roll Vines.

Techno-Form PS Bonus

APS Vines Height Bonus
APS Vines PS Bonus
APS Vines SDC

Animal Background Stuff

Speed bonus from Running
SDC bonus from Running
PS Bonus from Boxing
SDC Bonus from Boxing
SDC Bonus from Wrestling

Llyarden

Llyarden

Ability Rolls

Ability Set 1

Ability Set 2

The real Spd rolls

Nightbane Rolls

Superhero Rolls

Second APS roll Vines.

Techno-Form PS Bonus

APS Vines Height Bonus
APS Vines PS Bonus
APS Vines SDC

Animal Background Stuff

Speed bonus from Running
SDC bonus from Running
PS Bonus from Boxing
SDC Bonus from Boxing
SDC Bonus from Wrestling

Llyarden

Llyarden

Ability Rolls

Ability Set 1

Ability Set 2

The real Spd rolls

Nightbane Rolls

Superhero Rolls

Second APS roll Vines.

Any skill program at +5% except Science/Espionage - I'll pick Physical/Athletic for now to boost my hand to hand abilities unless I end up with some from my animal RCC.

Techno-Form PS Bonus

APS Vines Height Bonus
APS Vines PS Bonus
APS Vines SDC

Animal Background Stuff

Animal Background Feral (Wilderness Survival (automatic, becomes a secondary skill), Climbing, Escape Artist, HtH: Basic (again), Prowl, Tracking (automatic, becomes a secondary skill), Hunting (automatic, becomes a secondary skill), 2 WPs, 3 secondary skills, +15 BIO-E, +20 SDC, +2 PE, +2 PS, +1 PP, +1 init)

Speed bonus from Running:4d4
SDC bonus from Running:1d6
PS Bonus from Boxing:1d4
SDC Bonus from Boxing:3d6
SDC Bonus from Gynmastics:2d6
SDC Bonus from Wrestling:4d6

Llyarden

Llyarden

Ability Rolls

Ability Set 1

Ability Set 2

The real Spd rolls

Nightbane Rolls

Superhero Rolls

Second APS roll Vines.

Any skill program at +5% except Science/Espionage - I'll pick Physical/Athletic for now to boost my hand to hand abilities unless I end up with some from my animal RCC.

Techno-Form PS Bonus

APS Vines Height Bonus:1d4
APS Vines PS Bonus:2d4+2
APS Vines SDC:50+(1d6*10)

Animal Background Stuff

Animal Background Feral (Wilderness Survival, Climbing, Escape Artist, HtH: Basic (again), Prowl, Tracking, Hunting, 2 WPs, 3 secondary skills, +15 BIO-E, +20 SDC, +2 PE, +2 PS, +1 PP, +1 init)

Extraordinary Speed Bonus:2d6+15

Llyarden

Llyarden

Ability Rolls

Ability Set 1

Ability Set 2

The real Spd rolls

Nightbane Rolls

Superhero Rolls

Second APS roll Vines.

Techno-Form PS Bonus:2d4+4

Animal Background Stuff

Animal Background Feral (Wilderness Survival, Climbing, Escape Artist, HtH: Basic (again), Prowl, Tracking, Hunting, 2 WPs, 3 secondary skills, +15 BIO-E, +20 SDC, +2 PE, +2 PS, +1 PP, +1 init)

Llyarden

Llyarden

Ability Rolls

Ability Set 1

Ability Set 2

The real Spd rolls

Nightbane Rolls

Superhero Rolls

Second APS roll Vines.

Animal Background Stuff

Llyarden

Llyarden

Ability Rolls

Ability Set 1

Ability Set 2

The real Spd rolls

Nightbane Rolls

Superhero Rolls

Second APS roll Vines.

And another one:1d100

Animal Background Stuff

Llyarden

Llyarden

Ability Rolls

Ability Set 1

Ability Set 2

The real Spd rolls

Nightbane Rolls

Superhero Rolls

Second APS roll Vines.

Another reroll:1d100

Animal Background Stuff