Edit History

8w_gremlin

8w_gremlin

Throwing Hat in the Ring has been decades since I played, but pulled out after the bomb from the garage and took a gander at it

Attributes

IQ: 20
ME: 22
MA: 11
PS: 12
PP: 10
PE: 11
PB: 14
Spd: 11

Chicken, that doesn't appeal in the slightest... can we choose?
Now that I know I can choose, I'll roll the background

Background:

Raised by Bandits

• Apprenticeship: None.
  • Primary Skills: Select any six Rogue Skills, two Physical, two Military Skills, and one Pilot Skill.
  • Secondary Skills: Wilderness Survival, Prowl, Tracking, and four other skills.
  • Special Bonuses: +5 BIO-E, +20 S.D.C., + 1 P.P . and +5 Spd.
  • Money: 106 times 100 bucks.
  • Equipment: Basic clothing, a primary weapon of good quality, and a set of lock picks.
  • Relatives & Connections: The character has a 25% chance of recognizing any bandits who are in disguise, hiding, or "re­tired," from their days on the run.

8w_gremlin

8w_gremlin

Throwing Hat in the Ring has been decades since I played, but pulled out after the bomb from the garage and took a gander at it

Attributes

Chicken, that doesn't appeal in the slightest... can we choose?

8w_gremlin

8w_gremlin

Attributes

8w_gremlin

8w_gremlin

Attributes

IQ:
ME:
MA:
PS:
PP:
PE:
PB:
Spd:

8w_gremlin

8w_gremlin

Throwing Hat in the Ring, has been decades since I played, but pulled out after the bomb from the garage and took a gander at it.