Chapter 1: Disturbance

horrizon

"These people were attacked by decaying creatures. The only decaying things I know of are Zombies, and the like, dead things brought back to life. I saw some of what happened. As to the others, I don't know if they are infected yet though I think not. Get the town's leaders, we need to talk." With that Henry checks the other men on the wagon to make sure there are no other cases festering. He then returns to the injured man and using his skill in Lore, determines whether or not he knows of herbs and poultices that could help versus zombie bites and claws.

Name
Henry's Zombie Cure Lore
1d6+6 [[2]]

Timoteo Augusto Montemorado (W: 2; R: 2; M: 6; HP: 8/8; MANA: 12/12; DEF: 7)

Timoteo defensively holds up his hands, as if fending off the angry words from the men on the cart.  "I'm just looking out for the townsfolk," he explains, trying to placate the situation.  "Someone has to make sure that all of them remain safe."  This is, of course, a bald-faced lie, but hopefully it sounds plausible enough to mollify the offended logger.

Before the man has a chance to decide whether or not Timoteo is full of crap, he turns another of the gathered onlookers and shouts while pointing to the town center.  "You heard the man!  Get the village elders!  Hurry!  Hurry!!"  Maybe the distraction will be enough for people to forget that awkward moment.